Sign in to follow this  
Guest bratonabike

how to operate cargo door?

Guest bratonabike

hi guys,ok so im gonna just jump ahead of everyone here and call myself a noob at the LCF :biggrin: but i was just wondering how do acually open the rear door and load stoof onto it?cheers guys

It´s an easy question. You have to open the PMDG menue inside your Fs and assign the short cuts for this doors. I also asked my a long time, why they don´t open, but finaly I found the answer.I hoe I could help you with this.

There's no secret to opening the door other than following the instructions provided in the .pdf manual...except that if you are having problems, try the 'fix' files found in the pinned support thread...I needed the fix to get my door to work.

Matt Smith

Prepar3D

Guest bratonabike
There's no secret to opening the door other than following the instructions provided in the .pdf manual...except that if you are having problems, try the 'fix' files found in the pinned support thread...I needed the fix to get my door to work.
i didnt get any PDF manuals? if you could point me in the right direction to look thatd be nice :smile:

Lachlan -Sorry, not at my FSX computer right now, but when I installed the LCF on my computer, it automatically put a .pdf file in the same folder as the rest of the PMDG manuals. Check the PMDG folder in the FSX directory...I think they are in a folder in there.

Matt Smith

Prepar3D