Sign in to follow this  
Guest jabberthecat

FX5x000 users : is your bumpmapping broke w/drivers 45.23 ?

Guest jabberthecat

I am putting a new FX5900 through its pace. I have W98SE and am using 45.23 drivers. Everything is good, but I have notice thebumpmapping water is not working. I have the land/texture - med and water High ( I previously had a GF4 so I know what it is suppose to look like ).The textures are there - IE when catch the reflection of the sun it has the better "saw teeth" look - but there is no raised waves - IE no motion.Anyone have this issue ?Thanks,MylesBTW on my Anthon XP2000, going from GF4 to Gainward FX5900-128MB resulted in neglible to small FPS increase, but I have been able to move up to 1600x1200, Quinc AA, and 8xAF - still alot of testing to go, but I am pleased in the image improvement.Now looking to move my XP up to 2400 ( the end of the line for my MB )