Sign in to follow this  
newmanix

Dissapearing default waypoints

Hello all who can help.For some strange reason I have found that several default waypoints have dissapeared from FS. At the moment, I have only narrowed it down to one area but I have a feeling it may exist elsewhere.In the 2 pictures you will will see the aea of LSZH. The first picture is my problem. The second shows the way it should be. These are 2 different systems. Does anyone know if an addon would do this? I have a million addons in my FS...Thanks for the help.

Hard to tell. It will not be a standard AFCAD file doing this but some kind of exclude scenery file or one scenery having the same with incorrect exclude coordinates in one of its layers. Some other scenery may overwrite the default AP scenery file.First, go into your scenery settings, and disable any LSZH add-on. Restart FS and see if your waypoints are back.AES9X can open afcad type files directly in two modes. In approach mode see if there are any waypoint excludes. You can also first load the stock airport in it (where waypoints are stored) to see if the default AP file was modified by looking at approach mode. I had one LSZH download (freeware) that destroyed a lot of LSZH properties by replacing the AP file.ADE9X can be downloaded with tutorials from here:http://www.scruffyduck.org.uk/filemanager/navega.php?id=2&PHPSESSID=f1483b51fa0ee9f5c97862f89ced81e1