Sign in to follow this  
Guest PhilC

Coranado V35 Bonanza Puzzle? 1st installation worked, 2nd doesn't.

I installed this bird in FS2004 and it worked flawlessly. Even though it is listed as not having an update, I am sure I have seen other posts which confirm that the plane works in FS2004.Upgraded my system, reformatted, reinstalled everything.Reinstalled the Coranado V35 Bonanza, and it has lost its legs. Like some old AI aircraft, the landing gear does not show up.I have tried just copying from my saved FS2002 aircraft. Tried a fresh install from my download installation CD. . Updated to the patch on the Coranado site. Same thing no matter what I try now. I have no idea what changed.Any ideas?Thanks:RTH

Guest PhilC

Add this section to the V35's aircraft.cfg:(hydraulic_system)normal_pressure = 0.0 //PSIBe sure to replace the ()'s with brackets.It will get the gear back. However, you still will not see the prop and the VC is not clickable. Other than that, it flies great.

Guest PhilC

PS - You may have to add the linegear_system_type=0under the contact points section.

Guest Crid

Phil, you're a genius, thank yoooooo :-halo ! I'd given up hope of flying the V35 in FS2004 but I tried this and enabled the 'conflicting' features' option and had my trusty Bonanza back. I tried the same line with the Beech D50's from Tom Miller et al, but no success. Do you know if a similar fix can be applied to those aircraft - I really love Mrs Beech's aeroplanes..... Many thanks again,Crid

Guest Crid

Many thanks Phil - I'll do just that. (But I never would have known it without your post, so thanks again!)Crid