Sign in to follow this  
Les Parson

FSX/FS9 Systems Failure Program/ Module

Is there an application and/or module for FSX/FS9 that is able to cause system failure (s) based on a specified percentage? I know FSX has system failures (engines, electrical, pressurisation, gear, flaps, etc), but it looks like a time must specified. I am looking for something where I could specify a very low chance of failure like 1% chance of occurrence. I believe FSX Passengers may have something? I've never really been able to embrace the program as I concentrate on FSX Realair Duke and FS9 Aerowox B200.Many thanks.

FSPassengers and FSCaptain have this function.
Thanks, but I'd like to find something without the additional features of FS Captain or FS Passengers.I found something called FS-Fault for FS2000 that looks perfect, but I need something for FS9 and FSX:http://www.avsim.com/pages/0301/fsfault/fsfault.htm I can't figure where to download FS-Fault to give it a try?

Is there an application and/or module for FSX/FS9 that is able to cause system failure (s) based on a specified percentage? I know FSX has system failures (engines, electrical, pressurisation, gear, flaps, etc), but it looks like a time must specified. I am looking for something where I could specify a very low chance of failure like 1% chance of occurrence. I believe FSX Passengers may have something? I've never really been able to embrace the program as I concentrate on FSX Realair Duke and FS9 Aerowox B200.Many thanks.
Friend you and I both are searching for the same thing. I have been referenced to two utilities one freeware(FS Failure) and one payware ( cant recall the name). FS Failure does not work with FSX(at least not with Windows7), it was not designed with FSX in mind. The payware utility whose name I don't recall, is for FSX but wasn't for me as while it causes random failures it does so inside a half hour window. Not realistic enough for me.

Robin

Friend you and I both are searching for the same thing. I have been referenced to two utilities one freeware(FS Failure) and one payware ( cant recall the name). FS Failure does not work with FSX(at least not with Windows7), it was not designed with FSX in mind. The payware utility whose name I don't recall, is for FSX but wasn't for me as while it causes random failures it does so inside a half hour window. Not realistic enough for me.
Thanks, I guess we'll continue our quest. I'd like to have something where I can set probability - 1%, 2%, or whatever I want for engine failure, electrical, pressurization, etc. Moreover, the app should be appropriate for light/medium singles and twins like B200, B60, etc.