Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Marincky

Livery installed but not showing?

So, I downloaded my livery for my 747-400, say's installed. Not showing... all i see is standard livery.?Adam

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Adam, Please sign your full name to posts in this forum per forum rules, thanks.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/If you are using FSX, then make sure you have "Show all variations" checked in the aircraft selection screen (down toward the bottom).

Hi Adam,Please sign your full name to posts in this forum per forum rules, thanks.http://forum.avsim.n...ill-be-deleted/If you are using FSX, then make sure you have "Show all variations" checked in the aircraft selection screen (down toward the bottom).
I am showing all variations, still no installed liveryAdam Smith

I am showing all variations, still no installed liveryAdam Smith
ok sorry, reinstalled, all ok...

Have you checked the aircraft.cfg to see if the data was written properly? It sounds like maybe it's a permissions issue. Right click the livery installer and choose "Run as Administrator". That's needed to do if UAC is on and you have FSX installed in the default (micromanaged) folder "Program Files (x86)".Edit:

ok sorry, reinstalled, all ok...

Have you checked the aircraft.cfg to see if the data was written properly? It sounds like maybe it's a permissions issue. Right click the livery installer and choose "Run as Administrator". That's needed to do if UAC is on and you have FSX installed in the default (micromanaged) folder "Program Files (x86)".Edit:
Sorted thank you, wasn't admin issue, just redownloaded and installed it again...