Sign in to follow this  
Guest Railroade567

Non-opening PMDG 747-400F doors

Guest Railroade567

B) How do I open PMDG 747-400F doors (not the 747-400LCF) in FSX!!!??? I try to program my keyboard but it soesn't work!!!PLZ HELP ME!! PLZ HELP ME!! PLZ HELP ME!! LOYAL AVSIM TOPIC MAKER, Railroade567Nail%20Biting.gif:( Bring%20It%20On.gif :( :(

Guest Railroade567

PS: PLZ HELP!! PLZ HELP!!

Guest Railroade567

what is APU?? I know that u turn APU when you have an engine fire. I've herd my controller say ''APU on'' on missions like Limited Options. Plz tell me what APU is!! :( :(

Did you tried to program your keyboard with PMDG´s menu? Because is everything OK with me.

what is APU?? I know that u turn APU when you have an engine fire. I've herd my controller say ''APU on'' on missions like Limited Options. Plz tell me what APU is!! :( :(
Well if you dont have a clue what the APU is then maybe you should read a bit more of the manual. Then you may learn how to open the doors.BTW. The APU is the "Auxillary Power Unit" and has nothing to do with an engine fire at all.

Guys, despite your kind hearted efforts, this guy is a troll and I know exactly what he was attempting to do and he already failed in another post.He's just trying to be annoying as you can see here:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/299029-best-bestbestbest-freeware-aircraft-other-than-simavationcom/He think's he's making a point of some kind, after all... "LOYAL AVSIM TOPIC MAKER" :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Well, if he really is a troll, then may the forum administrators throw the ax of justice in his forehead.

Not to give him any more than I already have, but it's my guess that it's a certain individual (who will remain nameless) in a different and very popular thread. He was hoping that I would say the normal "please sign full name, thanks" but I didn't and now his plan was ruined since I ignored it and someone else piped in (in this thread here). I saw this a mile away, even expected it if it's who I think. It's times like this I wish I was a moderator just so I can look at the log, because I'm willing to bet he either doesn't know about IP logging or thinks his 192.168.102 IP is what's being logged when it is actually a different IP altogether. Anyway, his fires out so, Game on.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier