Sign in to follow this  
mwilk

PMDG Customer Service

We all have a tendency to be loud and boisterous when a developer doesn't operate the way we think they should. Sometimes it's justified, sometimes not. We are not so quick to point out when they do something right. This evening, I purchased the 747-400/747-400F for FS9. When I tried to install, it couldn't validate my information. I tried it so many times that I know my order ID number by heart. I checked the forums here to see if there was an answer. Finally, I sent an email to PMDG support. I figured, if I was lucky, I would hear from them sometime tomorrow. Much to my surprise,I received a response about an hour later from Paul Gollnick, Manager of Customer/Technical Support, explaining that there was a problem with my order status and that he had reset it. I was then able to install the 747 without a problem. This is exception customer service considering that it is Sunday night. Kudos to Paul Gollnick and PMDG. :( :( :(

NAX669.png

Wow, an hour, that is pretty sweet Mike, congrats. I agree that there's normally more gimme, gimme, gimme than proper gratuities.By the way, if I give you the money, can you buy some lottery tickets for me? :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Dan, I think I'll quit while I'm ahead. I'd have a better chance of predicting when the NGX is going to be released!

NAX669.png

AHAHAHAHAH lottery here in Brazil has accumulated again and should be around 35 milion dollars in the next raffle. How much is the prize over there?