Sign in to follow this  
Garry J. Smith

Big Batch of FREE Textures

Hi Simmers,Some time ago I was commissioned by Abacus to create a range of liveries for their Fighter Pilot II and F-14D Super Tomcat products. It was a fun project and as usual I got carried away with experimenting on all of the various experiments that I could do with the different aircraft. The end result of that was I ended up with a massive batch of "texture experiments" which were just sitting around on my system.I have decided to bundle these all up and pass them on to the simming community - FREE - however, for those that want to use them you will need to have either or both of the Abacus Products as I provide only the texture sets.There is 60 liveries for the Fighter Pilot II pack including 13 different paint kits FPII-EP.jpgThere is 20 liveries for the F-14D Super Tomcat including 7 different paint kits f14dst.jpgThe easiest way to show you what is available is via this little slideshow:Slideshow of LiveriesIf your interested in downloading and using these textures just pop on over to Garry's Site - hit the Catalogue Button and scroll down to Fighter Pilot 2 - and then have a ball checking out the batch of FREE downloads which are available.While your at GJSmith.net feel free to check out the tons of other FREE textures and aircraft available on my site.Enjoy and happy simming to all.

Guest belga1

Hello,f14dst.jpgTrapped by your own site settings ! :( Regards.bye.gifGus.

Guest belga1

Hello,kf03u0.jpgDo you understand now ?This was like that when I writed my answer :)Regards.bye.gifGus.