Sign in to follow this  
apollomaker

Removing Stored Flight Plans / FMS

Good Morning All ---- Been getting up to speed on the FMS programming and so far, so good. But for one thing.I have searched everywhere I know, tried many combinations in the FMS and cannot delete stored flight plans.The FMS contains an "ERASE" command but it does not remove the FPs. Hmmm. Can any J41 FMS veteran out there pass me a clue?I want to avoid deleting files directly on the hard drive if possible.Many Thanks!!!!

They are in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS if You have installed FSX and J41 into default location.

Hello Grzegorz --- and thank you for the quick response. From it I assume that there is no menu/keystroke sequence in the FMS itself to remove the FP files.As such, I will delete them directly from my HD explorer. Thanks again for your support as I migrate up the learning curve ---- :(