Sign in to follow this  
salisbury

Virtavia Sea King

Can someone help me get the Virtavia Sea King installed properly in FSX Acceleration with a Windows 7 OS 64 bit. When installed the fuselage is see through and the pause is on the computer and I cannot take the pause off. Any ideas would be appreciated. I have an I7 processor and a Nvidia 285 video card.

Can someone help me get the Virtavia Sea King installed properly in FSX Acceleration with a Windows 7 OS 64 bit. When installed the fuselage is see through and the pause is on the computer and I cannot take the pause off. Any ideas would be appreciated. I have an I7 processor and a Nvidia 285 video card.
Hi I had no issues installing this on Win764 bit, did you remember to run as admin and with UAC off.Good Luck.

Do you have FSX SP1 & 2 installed?

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

I Also have this problem is there anyway of solveing it?? iv tryed everything with UAC off with it on! eveything nouthing works any idaers on a fix????

have exactly same problem, system Win7 32 bit, FSX acceleration, Nvidia 295 V cardwhat happen?

I bought that helicopter around two weeks ago and installation went smoothly and the thing runs great. Very strange you guys are facing these issues.

You run same generation GPUs, connection? Look at the drivers, using a new one; try an old one, and vice versa. B

well add me to the list. I just bought and installed this and can't take the sim off pause, either. :(LouP

Check FSX to see if the option "Pause on Task Switch" under General Settings is ticked. If so, try with it unticked.This could be completely un-related, but it's worh a shot.