Sign in to follow this  
Guest A321

25 quid for Belfast 2004?

"Belfast City 2004 is now available for FS2004 and FS2002, priced

Guest Fortress

Heh! Agreed. What a joke!Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

The price for many add-on scenery or aircraft are totally insane. Althougth, the author did spend his time for it, but how many buyers really fly your commercial add-on "everytime and everyday", especially FS is a wild-opened GA sim. I was will to buy those good add-ons, but after that, I found something wrong here, spent 1/3 to 1/2 of FS price to get them, which I don't use them everytime. You may said, for example, you bought PSS A320 and fly everytime when you open the FS. But I will said your life is so boring, and so waste your MSFS.

Guest racartron

While I agree the prices for individual airports can reach really silly levels, The market will dictate how successful the vendor is. No one is forced to buy any add-on product for FS. It comes down to what you want to do with Fs.That being said, I strongly disagree with the "your life is so boring" comment. While it may be boring for you to only fly one plane most of the time -- as it would be for me -- you have no right to criticize another simmer for their decision on how to enjoy FS.I have a friend that flies the same Captain Sim 727-100 model in the early Eastern Airlines livery every day. He always flies from Washington, DC to Miami, Florida -- down in the morning and back when he gets home from work in the evening. And he thinks it is a wonderful Adventure. Guess what? He can fly the wheels off that 727 and is very proud of it. That particular bird is not a simple one to master.Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

Guest Fortress

>But I will said your life is so boring, and so waste>your MSFS. That's a bit subjective isn't it? As everyone is here you are entitled to state their opinion, but please remember it is only your opinion.Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

Guest tezbedz

Hi, I queried this price on their forum a couple of weeks ago, and compared it to their prvious release, Blackpool which retails at

Guest Sikpupi

At 34.99 euro (25 quid) and 2.5 MB must make it the mose expensive FS addon (price per MB) in history.Somehow I can't see too many sales of that product, unless of course I am missing something?

Guest Barney1

Even those of us who produce freeware expend a lot of time and energy to produce results.....150 hours and more is not unheard of. Based upon that, should we all start charging???

Guest wathomas777

Save you Quid, Euros, or Dollars, and spend it on either:Gibraltar 2004. Nice scenery, good mesh of The Rock, and Nice little compact Scenery..... 15 Euro.ORIf you are into Mesh:FSGenesis Land Class USA: $15.00 USD (about 13.5 Euro)OR FSGenesis USA Mesh (all 5 sections), 38m Mesh. $27.00 (about 24 Euro) (after bundle discount) ORLago Terrascene Mesh, can get 5 regions for $25.00 Euro.This is not meant to be a slam, but it amazes me how much more expensive addons and such are in Europe. I can understand the increased price for Flight Sim and US products in Europe because of tarrifs and such, but it amazes me how much European produced stuff is ALSO more expensive.I guess what ever the market will bear

Guest RTC

All I can say is, watch the website, if the designers get desperate for buys, the price may come down.The thing about downloadable produce is that there is minimal (bandwidth) cost per download, so the designers have to recoup a set expenditure. Therefore they really could sell the product at any price - the deciding factor being the demand for the scenery. Obviously they determined that the demand was price inelastic - so the people who would want the file, would be prepared to pay more for it. In other words, they would make more money from having fewer people buy it at the higher price, than have more people buy it at a lower price.RTC