Sign in to follow this  
Guest guex

Aircraft.txt

Guest guex

Hi GentlemenIs there somebody who can tell me what utility is able to generate a file "aircraft.txt" out of FS2002 aircrafts-list.I need this aircraft.txt for TTool by Lee Swordy.I used to have such a utility but do not find it anymore...Thanks for help

Guest CargoMun

Uhm decompiling the traffic.bgl files with Traffic Tools you mention will generate the aircraft.txt file in the TT folder...

Guest guex

Maybe I did not express myself very clearly.I would like to add about 300 aircrafts to the existing list. This cannot be made manually.So that is the reaseon why I'm looking for an "aircraft.txt-generator"

I don't have the details readily available, but for FS2K2 look at AI Traffic Mover. I believe it has tools and forms for adding installed AI traffic models but maybe not directly. It does create a file with its own format but may create what you are looking for as well Author is Thomas Molitar.It will get the data from the existing traffic.bgl file, back it up, look at your installed aircraft for data, and allow you to create additional flights within the summary flight plan as well as manipulate existing ones.It will be a while, but Thomas is working on an FS2K4 version.