Sign in to follow this  
HyperionXL

Epic Victory Tweaks

I was wondering if anyone had any fun .cfg/.air file tweaks they could share to get this plane to fly properly (http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Victory.html).It looks great, but the stall speeds are just funny and very unrealistic. I did a search that brought up a few tweaks, but nothing that was able to fix the stall speed. (Full flaps down its somewhere around 50 knts when it should be closed to 75). I tried looking through the air file with an editor, but that left me dumbfounded.So, feel free to jump in and get this plane to fly properly!Thanks!!

I was wondering if anyone had any fun .cfg/.air file tweaks they could share to get this plane to fly properly (http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Victory.html).It looks great, but the stall speeds are just funny and very unrealistic. I did a search that brought up a few tweaks, but nothing that was able to fix the stall speed. (Full flaps down its somewhere around 50 knts when it should be closed to 75). I tried looking through the air file with an editor, but that left me dumbfounded.So, feel free to jump in and get this plane to fly properly!Thanks!!
HI Justin, Unfortunately I wish I could help but I'm clueless when it come too stuff like that. I too own the Epic Victory it was the right price size with a jet engine I have only flown it a few times and it does feel like something is not right.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

To be honest I got a refund for this plane because the flight model was so far off. Everything else about it was very nice. The Epic LT is much better flight model wise, so I don't know how this one ended up so bad. It's a shame though! :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

To be honest I got a refund for this plane because the flight model was so far off.  Everything else about it was very nice.  The Epic LT is much better flight model wise, so I don't know how this one ended up so bad.  It's a shame though! :(
Hopefully a polished flight model update is in the works.  I have adapted to the inflight quirks but the ground handling is bothersome.jja

Jim Allen
support@skypilot.biz
SkyPilot Software home of FSXAssist / P3DAssist

LionheartVictoryBanner02s-369x97.png

Hopefully a polished flight model update is in the works.  I have adapted to the inflight quirks but the ground handling is bothersome.jja
Well I emailed and asked if an update was in process and was told that none was planned that was around july. I was hoping he would do basically same update as Epic because Epic turned into a great plane. Just wish the brakes held the plane at a stop when being started. Hopefully with your letters he will change his mind... Steven

Well I emailed and asked if an update was in process and was told that none was planned that was around july. I was hoping he would do basically same update as Epic because Epic turned into a great plane. Just wish the brakes held the plane at a stop when being started. Hopefully with your letters he will change his mind... Steven
Hello Steven, Ill see if I can send in email to lionheart creation's they really need to tweak the Epic victory, its fun bird to fly. the ground handling is a pain in the butt.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

To be honest I got a refund for this plane because the flight model was so far off. Everything else about it was very nice. The Epic LT is much better flight model wise, so I don't know how this one ended up so bad. It's a shame though! :(
It is more than likely because the real Victory was never really "released". The company, as far as I know, went out of business so information regarding the real aircraft is limited. You might want ask at Simouthouse, I believe the designer hangs out over there.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3