Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marincky

Judder on every click of HDG button

Guest Marincky

Is it just me? Is it my settings? Frame Rates? But with every click of the HDG button the aircraft jolts? I mean, it's not smooth like I am used to. Am I making sense?Adam Smith

Adam, does this happen in both VC and 2D? I am guessing no. Load up the same aircraft at a dead airport, like a FS default not near a city or water and check again.Also, are you seeing this problem on a saved flight? In other words something you loaded up, or is it a saved default (loads automatically when FS starts)?

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest Marincky
Adam, does this happen in both VC and 2D? I am guessing no. Load up the same aircraft at a dead airport, like a FS default not near a city or water and check again.Also, are you seeing this problem on a saved flight? In other words something you loaded up, or is it a saved default (loads automatically when FS starts)?
You hit the nail on the head... 2D is good VC isn't..... this means what exactly? any fix?

Not exactly sure yet what it means, I have some theoryies but for now just trying to get to eliminate other things to get to the problem. Please follow the other steps in my post and let me know what happens.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest Marincky
Not exactly sure yet what it means,I have some theoryies but for now just trying to get to eliminate other things to get to the problem. Please follow the other steps in my post and let me know what happens.
ok, on a flight at the moment, will let you know once i have done those things

Hi Dan and Adam,I too experience this when im flying on auto pilot entering a new heading and already in a turn (from VC, i never use 2d). Every degree added judders the plane in the direction of the turn. My solution. Press hold forcing the plane to hold current heading, adjust the heading and then (was it press or pull...) hit the button and off she goes, nice and smooth.

Guest Marincky
Hi Dan and Adam,I too experience this when im flying on auto pilot entering a new heading and already in a turn (from VC, i never use 2d). Every degree added judders the plane in the direction of the turn. My solution. Press hold forcing the plane to hold current heading, adjust the heading and then (was it press or pull...) hit the button and off she goes, nice and smooth.
Now why didn't I think of that! Many Thanks ;-)