Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's attitude toward realism

Pretty impressive. I will keep playing f1 2010 until this rolls out of the hangar.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

I wonder what kind of time frame "...in the near future." encompasses?

NAX669.png

Well while I cannot help you on the math. I can tell you from replacing hydraulic components on aircraft for a living that it retains heat for quite a long time even when it is at 0psi. :( Amazing level of fidelity this aircraft is going to have though, and the screenshot looks great. Only thing that gave it away for me was the lighting effects. Thanks for the update and look forward to the rest.

Well while I cannot help you on the math. I can tell you from replacing hydraulic components on aircraft for a living that it retains heat for quite a long time even when it is at 0psi. :( Amazing level of fidelity this aircraft is going to have though, and the screenshot looks great. Only thing that gave it away for me was the lighting effects. Thanks for the update and look forward to the rest.
The screw gave it away for me. The screw looks like a texture. Not an issue at all. :(

Matt kubanda

I'm pretty sure that screw will be modeled in 3D Matthew :Big Grin:The only thing that makes the top one look not possible for me is where the 24 reflects off the lower plastic. Other than that I would have said the top one (despite the cool top shadow gradient). Either way though, incredible realism.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I'm pretty sure that screw will be modeled in 3D Matthew :(
Dan, it must... How else do you expect to activate the TOGA??? :(

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

Amazing, the lighting effect gave it away on the bottom pic.Looking forward to the release on the hope that it does have 2D panels also :(

Regards,

Fred Fleuren

I'm pretty sure that screw will be modeled in 3D Matthew :Big Grin:The only thing that makes the top one look not possible for me is where the 24 reflects off the lower plastic. Other than that I would have said the top one (despite the cool top shadow gradient). Either way though, incredible realism.
Oh it better be!!!! hahaha and call me Matt. The only person who calls me Matthew is my mom and that's when I used to get in trouble as a kid hahahahaha. I also feel like I know you more because I have helped you with flying Qs and see you on these parts so often lol.

Matt kubanda

Robert,That is nothing short of amazing! I cant wait to fly this bird.I also cant wait for my favorite boeing (777) to come out next with the same realism as this one!Hats off to the team and yourself for taking our favorite past time to the next level.Regards,Adam

I just got EZDOK (EZCA) and still playing with it but man oh man oh man, I can't wait to use it in the NGX. It really helps you appreciate the detail of the JS41 VC and the MD-11 greatly! Hopefully before the NGX is released I'll even get my vertical slew to work again :PCoupled with my TrackIR, it's just incredible to see these VC's the way PMDG intended. It almost gives it a complete new look.@MattHaha, no problem. I just hate to shorten someones name without being given the ok since it may not be welcomed by some :wink:And yes, I feel like I know you as well from that thread, and I'll be back there in a day or three, asking even more Q's if I don't find the answers soon, hehe.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest acezboy561

Wow Guys, fantastic! This WILL be the pinacle of flight sim planes once released :D

Is it bad that I started smiling while reading this? I hope PMDG includes the "fs shortcuts" in the fmc. On the MD11, it was a nice feature.

In the bottom (assuming PMDG He%20He.gif) pic, i see the "PWS" is not illuminated... Too bad FSX didnt have a good weather system and you could simulate that function in as well!
The PWS (that's "Predictive Windshear System") actually will be there - we can model that, FS gives you what amounts to windshear all the time with it's famous wind shifts...
I hope PMDG includes the "fs shortcuts" in the fmc. On the MD11, it was a nice feature.
Already in and it's far more extensive than the MD-11 was too.
Top one is PMDG?
This is too funny. tongue.gif

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com