Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's attitude toward realism

Spectacular!!!! I'm glad you noted which was PMDG's and which was real. Honestly, cant tell.

The top pic shows a little reflection of light in the top left portion of the bezel, That leads me to believe that the top is the real pic :( other than that..... We are in for a treat fellas!

The top pic shows a little reflection of light in the top left portion of the bezel, That leads me to believe that the top is the real pic :( other than that..... We are in for a treat fellas!
Yeah the lighting makes it obvious, but for being in FS, the PMDG one looks wonderful. She'll be well worth the wait. :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

The picture looks great, can't wait to see the full version. My credit card is ready!For the previous 737NG there was a great tutorial on just about every system written by Timothy Metzinger. That document really helped me get into the aircraft. I hope something similar will be written for this one as well.

She'll be well worth the wait. :(
I've never regarded the 737 as anything special, never even bothered to learn it in the FS9 version. BUT ..... I'm beginning to think that I'll be spending some time in this VC !!! And trying to learn everything there is about the 737.Golli

All is I can say is amazing. I honestly couldn't tell which was the real one for like 5 minutes until someone pointed out the light reflection on the bottom plastic of the top picture.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

I've never regarded the 737 as anything special, never even bothered to learn it in the FS9 version. BUT .....
I agree Golli, I honestly have absolutely "0" interest in the 737, none, natta, zip,,, haha. Never have but sure I will. For me it's just a matter of something being simulated and modeled well. From my first PMDG aircraft (and others before them) I thrived on the complex systems and challenges. From that point on I will grow to love it like I did the MD11. I would never look twice if I saw an MD11 in real life, but now I would probably get shot climbing the fence just to touch it! Haha.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

As far as I'm concerned the day this gets released is the day I celebrate christmas, birthday, Easter and any other celebratory day combined. Can't wait. Nothing like an update from RSR to put a big smile on your face.Mike Kendall

Amazing stuff as always. Does anyone know what those little white dots in the lower left hand corner of the bezels do?

Did anyone notice that on the first picture the plane is on a slant. The artificial horizon is a little slanted.

So I surmised from the ILS info that the picture was taken at KMSP. Next step is to take that DME data and figure out where exactly the airplane was on the airport. And that will have killed at least a little time between now and the next update.

Over the next few weeks
Still a way to go eh? :)Take as long as you need...just release before xmas (I'm saving up for my XBOX360 for xmas, please don't make me choose)

Very nice!I've always thought the tapes were a little darker greyish thoStill awesome!! Keep up the win, PMDG!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I've always thought the tapes were a little darker greyish tho
We're using the Boeing pantone kit. We got it right. :( We'll be rolling out a bit more for you guys shortly. I think you will be quite happy with what you see.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

We're using the Boeing pantone kit. We got it right. :( We'll be rolling out a bit more for you guys shortly. I think you will be quite happy with what you see.
Define shortly... LOL I hope shortly is tonight.