Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's attitude toward realism

We're using the Boeing pantone kit. We got it right. :( We'll be rolling out a bit more for you guys shortly. I think you will be quite happy with what you see.
Must of been the effect from the video cameras blinding me! LOL.gif:(

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Define shortly... LOL I hope shortly is tonight.
Ever hear the term "Be back in a NFL minute"?

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Did anyone notice that on the first picture the plane is on a slant. The artificial horizon is a little slanted.
Very good eye ;)RSR told me to tell you all that's because Paul was standing on the left side of the plane when I took the pic./ducking tongue.gifSeriously though, something was probably slightly off with the strut or tire - the IRSes are extremely sensitive and will pick stuff like that up.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Very nice!I've always thought the tapes were a little darker greyish thoStill awesome!! Keep up the win, PMDG!
I wouldn't get too hung up on color. In our newer deliveries, the majenta color is a different tone than our older aircraft. So who knows what color Boeing has for newer deliveries!Jack C

Mathematical model for heat retention? I am afraid it will take an expert RW pilot to notice (and appreciate) some of the details and features? Going so deep... I wonder if you developers/programmers ever think something like “Oh, I’ve invested so much time and effort in this detail, and it will be appreciated by just few, most won’t even notice it... (Sigh)”I develop business software for living, and looking to the level of my users I often feel like throwing pearls before swine. (Uh oh, I hope no one gets offended :( )Daniel S.

Thanks for the Update - the detail of realism seems relly heavy - even heavier than your last products. I really admire your work here :(

Ahh the tease!Great to hear things are coming along so well, look forward to more.

Wow fantastic !!! It looks the real one. If this piece of aircraft is done so well i can't imagine the rest Just%20Kidding.gif . I think i'll be surely your killer app when it will be ready. Are you sure you have enough resource for the day one ? Straight%20Face.gif

Mamma Mia!!!If it wasn't for the backlight I could not tell!The second one is FSX.I can imagine how the entire VC will look!!!Simply amazing guys, nothing like PMDG, you guys are really good at what you do!The only thing missing is a weather radar, that would be the icing on the cake for me.Keep up the good work,looking forward to some more pics...David Di Domizio

I wouldn't get too hung up on color. In our newer deliveries, the majenta color is a different tone than our older aircraft. So who knows what color Boeing has for newer deliveries!Jack C
Not only that, photographs will show different color tones depending on the exposure level - I have multiple photos of the exact same PFD that I took on our survey trip that look different due to that, there's just flat out no real way to perfectly replicate what the eye sees. Even then, the tones change when you raise and lower the brightness on the screens etc.Trust me everyone, it is not going to get much better than what we're doing here as far as matching the real aircraft.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

That's so awesome hard to tell the difference! But the dust in the 1st one was there so I was like the real model doesn't hav in dust but they modeled it in FSX? And then I was like oh yeah It's the other way around :).I can't wait to place an order on her =:::::) Insta-Lag chop!

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Loving it keep up the good work
Simon, sadly enough, it took me a second to figure out your avatar.:blush:I hope it (real one) is released without anymore delays next year.

Waleed N

The level of detail here is amazing.There are many giveaways for the bottom pic to be from the sim, but you really really have to look at the pic properly to see those. Amazing work here people.The real mcCoy seems a little cleaner than the PMDG offering. How about dusting off the bezels before delivery? ;)Tero

PPL(A)