Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's attitude toward realism

Wow, that shot is amazing... I took some seconds to see the FSX one! I just hope the exterior model is better than the last rendition... :( If I like what I see, I will polish my VISA and buy it. Didn't buy the competition knowing that PMDG will make er' much better...!Happy flyingAndreu Escuain

Captains-Well- I thought for certain I'd be giving you our second update much more quickly than I did. Sorry! Take some solace in knowing that when you don't see us here in the forum, it is because we are neck deep in the NGX final development push!
I can't wait for the next update in five weeks! (jk). Looking forward to more comprehensive previews and the documentation.

Looks GREAT! And I'd love to see the faces of a couple of persons who recently said in another forum, "bah, we don't need PMDG anymore" :)

I can't wait for the next update in five weeks! (jk). Looking forward to more comprehensive previews and the documentation.
About the documentation, I recall it has been asked before but not answered. Will the documentation be available before the plane release? I can´t remember what the procedure was with the Queen and the MD-11.

aswell as play with the NGX, you get to play with the 737-800 Resource plane!!!!! anyways good work fellas, cant wait for VC shots

About the documentation, I recall it has been asked before but not answered. Will the documentation be available before the plane release? I can´t remember what the procedure was with the Queen and the MD-11.
And, related to that: Will there be hard-copy manuals available, like there was for the MD-11? I thought that was the coolest thing, so I'll be first in line again!

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

Guest jacopino91

Hi everyoneI would like to ask to the PMDG's guys about the implementation of the EGPWS: will be a terrain radar in addition of the VSD?

I only see shots from the VC.... any shots of the external any soon ?... in Royal Air Maroc livery of course !!!!!!!ThanksGreg

too much, too soon....

I know for the MD-11 when I ordered the hard copy pubs I recieved them about 2-3 weeks ahead of the release. So I had plenty of time to read them. Cannot remember when the PDF versions were uploaded to their site though. Think it was at least a few days before release. I think they are still deciding about whether to release hard manuals for NGX. If I remember correctly (Ryan can smack me if I misquote him) Ryan had said that they were pricing out options for doing the hard manuals, but made no promises. I enjoyed the ones for the MD-11, and plus it saved me from having to buy binders/paper/printer ink to make my own like for the J-41 & 744X. That takes a lot of time and effort. At least with the pre-bought it is ready to go, looks professional, and when I have EP's going the QRH is tabbed for all of that.

The manuals/tutorials are typically the last thing we do during development - I can't say for certain, but we usually try to make them available before hand. I have no idea on the hard copy manuals yet either, sorry - I know those didn't sell as well as we'd hoped with the MD-11 though, we only sold a handful of them.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi there,I can't believe you are adding an PWS to the NGX. That's what I always hope for...Cheers, Freddy