Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's attitude toward realism

Guest DANYDEDR

Oh man. I cant wait any longer. I will try to get used with the VC. It is a big difference for example on approach when u look over ur 2D Cockpit or u sitting in the VC. The first flight will be soo great :D (scrolling the mouse wildly in all cardinal directions to find the right knobs :(

Stunning! Just stunning! The ammount of realism is even higher then my expectations. Just a question: will the displays(PFD, ND etc.) stay blue? Because in the very first pictures of this topic I saw a black display when you compared it to a real NG.Again, i'm amazed. Great job!Klm1244
We simulate the LCD backlight, that's what causes the blueish look - it happens when the brightness control is up high. It looks black when it's down lower. You'll understand when you see and use it. This is on the real aircraft.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I like the way RealAir Duke B60 VC works. Simple clickspots (or assignments) at some VC regions.Left Click jumps for a particular view, then Right Click comes back to "default" view.

Mauricio Brentano

Guest DANYDEDR
I like the way RealAir Duke B60 VC works. Simple clickspots (or assignments) at some VC regions.Left Click jumps for a particular view, then Right Click comes back to "default" view.
I like the way with spacebar but this thing that everytime u come back to the middle with the sight it calibrates u in neutral and u must pull over this point with more scrolling. Hard to explain, my english is not the best. I hope u know what I mean :( (talking about the 747 VC.)I hope there is an option to pull off this thing that I can free scroll through my future 737NGX VC without this forced stop in the middle Big%20Grin.gif

This VC is so realistic I can almost imagine other developers making simulations of the PMDG NGX! :(

Louis Vallance | P3D v4.5 (no shaders) | i9-9900K | 32GB | RTX 2080

I like the way with spacebar but this thing that everytime u come back to the middle with the sight it calibrates u in neutral and u must pull over this point with more scrolling. Hard to explain, my english is not the best. I hope u know what I mean :( (talking about the 747 VC.)I hope there is an option to pull off this thing that I can free scroll through my future 747NGX VC without this forced stop in the middle Big%20Grin.gif
I got it, with spacebar you reset the viewpoint. It's a bit annoying, but we (people that doesn't have TrackIR, and steel love 2D :( ) live with that.

Mauricio Brentano

Quick question. Will the NGX have similiar lights as the Airbus X? I would REALLY love to know. Thank you.

This simply just looks stunning...Just a quicky. Will it have a module like the FS9 737 to use airline prefences? Like white digits and not the old orange one? :)

Guys, it looks stunning. Good luck on the final development push and testing.

Craig Sells

This VC is so realistic I can almost imagine other developers making simulations of the PMDG NGX! :(
Ha

This simply just looks stunning...Just a quicky. Will it have a module like the FS9 737 to use airline prefences? Like white digits and not the old orange one? :)
Yes, both versions will be modeled.

I agree with Doug on the manuals in that I did not buy them for the MD11 but will be buying them for the NGX. I'm glad to see they'll be available and also cheaper is always good. My current temp job has lots of down time, if you can't tell (at work now), so will have the time to read them at my leisure. I still prefer pdf's since it searches for things much faster than I ever will be able to but looking forward to designating a shelf just for these babies.On the topic of the clickable spots of the Duke B60, I agree with Mauricio on this, however wish the click spots were much much smaller an area, perhaps like the TOGA screw. I always seem to somehow manage to click it at the worst possible time, like right before wheels up :PI'm not sure I follow the spacebar use correctly but if I do, try using CTRL+Spacebar. It will center your view perfectly. I use this often when I decide to fly without the TrackIR. TrackIR of course has its own center reset button, in either choice I couldn't live without it.Lastly but not,,, leastly? I really liked reading that the failure system has had a makeover. It just keeps sounding better and better.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

one small (ish) request. could you please make those fabulous wallpapers that you did for the md11? would love that on my new 1920 x 1200 monitor :Dhttp://www.fsvisions.nl/site/images/stories/reviews/PMDG%20manuals/PMDG_MD-11_Wallpaper_1900.jpg

"Everyone take notes: Dan was wrong in his answer above... Today is 30SEP10... It might be some time before we see that happen again."Done. I have started a log of times Dan was wrong. Hehehe Just playin' DanOn the note of manuals:I didn't think I was going to buy the manuals but now considering it I think it would be a nice addon to this beast.

That pic looks sweet! That had to be a 3DS max or similar render shot I'm guessing. If not then I really need to tweak my FSX.cfg!But I agree, having them available as wallpapers would be pretty cool to run as a slide show screensaver or something.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier