Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's attitude toward realism

WOW, Im amazed! Since a friend of mine told me about flying the PMDG 747 years ago, it changed my simming life. Just remember how big the step is between Microsoft 747 and yours? And then I can't stop thinking how big the step will be between the PMDG 747 and the upcomming 737?!!! Simply amazing! Can't hardly believe the overall quality you guys put in it.One word: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Keep programming the hydraulics stuff I don't even know of, it just makes me wan't to know more of it and I like it alot. Very nice. Now I need to find out what a POGO stick is !!!! ;) Jonathan Marsh

I wasn't really interested in the MD11 so as much as i had a wih for the hardcopy manuals i didn't buy them... for the 737 i think i'd take them... Any chance we could try something like a preorder system? if you don't print them we can use the money for the NGX? :) Just throwing an idea in... If not i'll have to see what i can get off my old color laser printer :)

Not only that, photographs will show different color tones depending on the exposure level - I have multiple photos of the exact same PFD that I took on our survey trip that look different due to that, there's just flat out no real way to perfectly replicate what the eye sees. Even then, the tones change when you raise and lower the brightness on the screens etc.Trust me everyone, it is not going to get much better than what we're doing here as far as matching the real aircraft.
Hi Ryan,I am also curious to see how the flight dynamics (FDE) will "feel" like when flying them. I have the PMDG 737NG 600/700 for FS2004 so it would be fascinating to compare the two. Since I always do manual landings, I am wondering how the planes will react to the thrust levels which I think (believe from what I've heard) a 737 needs - lots of thrust. But the later generation models are possibly much more efficient gliders than the earlier NGs so I wanted to see the difference here.Does the 800/900 or later NGs glide much better than the earlier NGs like the 600/700 (kind of like the Airbus A320 glides, at least the PSS version I used to fly)? Just wondering. Thanks for all the information.John :(

preview preview and once again previewtalk talk and guess what, we talk some moreGetting pretty tired of hearing all about this wonderful product that comes sometimes in the futureWhy not paying attention to getting it done rather than discuss it and share tiny pictures of bits and pieces.If you think this is marketing, I would strongly recommend a great book by Phillip Kotler called Marketing management.So excuse my criticism, but enough is enough, why not keep it shut till the product is final?Sadly as a result of waiting and watching and hearing about glitches of expected realism, I am not looking forward to this product any more.Take that for public relations..Here is a tip for ya1. 3-6 preview large scale images of development2. Beta testing3. Alpha testing4. Advertising5. Release to market.(ENJOY)

X-Plane Scandinavia

Norway - Sweden - Finland - Iceland - Denmark

https://www.facebook.com/xpscandinavia

Like - Share - Follow us on everything

preview preview and once again previewtalk talk and guess what, we talk some moreGetting pretty tired of hearing all about this wonderful product that comes sometimes in the futureWhy not paying attention to getting it done rather than discuss it and share tiny pictures of bits and pieces.If you think this is marketing, I would strongly recommend a great book by Phillip Kotler called Marketing management.So excuse my criticism, but enough is enough, why not keep it shut till the product is final?Sadly as a result of waiting and watching and hearing about glitches of expected realism, I am not looking forward to this product any more.Take that for public relations..Here is a tip for ya1. 3-6 preview large scale images of development2. Beta testing3. Alpha testing4. Advertising5. Release to market.(ENJOY)
Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif

Arslan Nouar

So excuse my criticism, but enough is enough, why not keep it shut till the product is final?
Agree, but try to explain this to the "when more photos?" brigade.

I am lost for words! Speechless you might say Shocked.gifThis already surpasses my expectations for the main screens, I had been intrigued by your gauges and also the screens on the J41. But this surpasses it. By RR's comments on writing mathematical codes for... What ever that thing was, tells me, that this is every bit as real system wise that it is realistic to look at.Amazing.You guys are doing the 777 next, which is my favourite aircraft. I think the NG will be my favourite aircraft until then Kiss.gif

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Glad you're not looking forward to it, that being said, I'm sure because you're not looking forward to it, WE will not have to read any of your awaful posts, anymore.There is a company named Ariane....they have terrible customers service, awful over-priced products and they never preview future products, I think you'd sit well with them. If you dont like how our Capitalist friends at PMDG are previewing there product (however they want too) then why are here? Why are you sick of s talking about it if your don't care...hmmmmm?Ron Hamilton

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Glad you're not looking forward to it, that being said, I'm sure because you're not looking forward to it, WE will not have to read any of your awaful posts, anymore.There is a company named Ariane....they have terrible customers service, awful over-priced products and they never preview future products, I think you'd sit well with them. If you dont like how our Capitalist friends at PMDG are previewing there product (however they want too) then why are here? Why are you sick of s talking about it if your don't care...hmmmmm?Ron Hamilton
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Have been a PMDG fan since the beginning, that said it must be allowed to express an democratic opinion, call it a feeling if you must about the long awaiting of this product. I can bet every cent i ever spent on PMDG products that you all can relate to the feeling of waiting for this product to show its lovely face in the store right? Because you all want it right?Me included!All I am saying right about now is that I am sick to my stomach of all this waiting, in my mind we would with exceptions of some be better of waiting in the dark until the final stages of the development. That means we will not be talking about this product day after day like chewing on a really bad stake. Now iFly will make there product into FSX and it is a real contender to PMDG, not saying it is a better choice (knock on wood) but a contender both in aesthetics and in system simulation, bet you even in performance as well.So, before you all kill me, understand that I am nothing more than an frustrated fan that sadly lost the joy of waiting due to an endless discussion and preview period.

X-Plane Scandinavia

Have been a PMDG fan since the beginning, that said it must be allowed to express an democratic opinion, call it a feeling if you must about the long awaiting of this product. I can bet every cent i ever spent on PMDG products that you all can relate to the feeling of waiting for this product to show its lovely face in the store right? Because you all want it right?Me included!All I am saying right about now is that I am sick to my stomach of all this waiting, in my mind we would with exceptions of some be better of waiting in the dark until the final stages of the development. That means we will not be talking about this product day after day like chewing on a really bad stake. Now iFly will make there product into FSX and it is a real contender to PMDG, not saying it is a better choice (knock on wood) but a contender both in aesthetics and in system simulation, bet you even in performance as well.So, before you all kill me, understand that I am nothing more than an frustrated fan that sadly lost the joy of waiting due to an endless discussion and preview period.
Quick question. If you want to be "left in the dark", why do you keep returning to the forums?

Joel and others,calm down. Tom has made a good point. There are many people that are tired of waiting. His first post was a bit emotional, that's all.

Thanks for understandingQuick answer: just followed a link on an local forum. Gave up my day to day visit a long time ago

X-Plane Scandinavia