Sign in to follow this  
CappinSuruje

NGX and 777 Refueling

Just a quick question for the PMDG team;Will the 737NG X and 777 have refueling capability via the FMC as the MD11 does?Gideon Belle

I hope so, or perhaps something along those lines. I love the refueling method of the MD-11. Maybe there will be a popup of some kind to simulate some type of actual ground crew interaction? That would be sweet! Either way though, I hope it's at least like the MD-11 is and if they hold true to their past, they normally don't go back in time, but rather ahead.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

That feature in the MD11 is very good. Not realistic but makes it easier. I love it and I hope they keep it.

Maybe there will be a popup of some kind to simulate some type of actual ground crew interaction? That would be sweet!
Hm, or the actual refueling panel. :(Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif

I used X-plane exclusively a few years back before getting tired of its lack of detailed heavies and jumped ship to FSX. But I do remember a nice freeware X-plane 737 done by a very talented author that bypassed X-plane and used plugins to simulate systems ignored by the host software. One of the things was the refueling panel. It had a popup panel that resembled an actual refueling panel that allowed you to chose fuel amounts and control the refueling as if you were the fueler.I would think that any of the innovations PMDG had developed for previous planes, like the refueling and other ground operations in the FMC menu on the MD11, and the in VC load sheets/V speeds of the Jetstream JS4100, are naturally going to be included in PMDG's crown jewel NGX, plus other innovative touches that we have yet to discover!

That peeks my interest very much.:( I say though a refueling panel would be a great, Be able to control how much fuel is needed etc....:(

That peeks my interest as well. The only possible problem is the way FSX's DX window is. For quick example, you can have many type things in FS9 with full screen that will not work in FSX due to the directX window and the differences between them. There was an app someone posted in french on a different topic that supposedly helped the issue but don't see how it could and since it was in french or whatever, couldn't try it myself.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier