Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

Hawaiian Airports Volume 1 for FSX Released!

Just to clarify better:Only those that purchased PHNL before Feb. 15th 2010 will get the 50% discount, all other Honolulu purchasers will get a 20% discount. Those that don't have PHNL yet, will be offered to purchase it at 20% discount, when ordering the Hawaiian Airports package.

And now there are three beautiful Hawaiian airports...one each for Kauai, Oahu, and the Big Island....they're excellent.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

And now there are three beautiful Hawaiian airports...one each for Kauai, Oahu, and the Big Island....they're excellent.
Yup, I don't really have any $$ to spend on FS things right now. But I will buy Hawaiian Airports v.1 and any others that might come along. A guy has got to be able to dream a little... Aloha, Baby! :(

Yup, I don't really have any $$ to spend on FS things right now. But I will buy Hawaiian Airports v.1 and any others that might come along. A guy has got to be able to dream a little... Aloha, Baby! :(
I hear ya meshman I visited phnl a few years ago so far twice in my life, and loved it! wish I had visited the other islands. but at least I can revisit phnl and of course some of the other islands its really amazing some really wonderful work by fsdreamteam love the islands hope too see the rest of them. but I'm really happy! some nice island hopping fun Aloha! :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

They are also great for island hopping when you don't have a lot of time, which for me is a lot latley.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

They are also great for island hopping when you don't have a lot of time, which for me is a lot latley.
HI Mike yea its really fun with the short hops there. just trying to figure out what aircraft to use first lol. :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

...just trying to figure out what aircraft to use first lol. :(
That's what I was wondering as well. We could use a nice 717, Dash 8 or CRJ200 for this.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

some nice island hopping fun Aloha! :(
Just yesterday I fired up the updated Beech 18 by M. Shupe, et al and flew from Kona to Hana, over the top of Kahului, to Lanai, to Molokai and landed at FSDT's PHNL, after I asked for something other than runway 8W. Was an enjoyable trip, but Hawai'i still needs a lot of work to mirror real life.Hilo and Lihue are great additions and I hope FSDT does well with the release, to ensure further work in the state. Few glitches in the two airports that I'll post at the FSDT forum about come tomorrow. Too late for me to go piecing together a long post and there's still some verifying of things so that the developer has good data to work from.

Kahului and Kona will be Volume 2 I take it then? Hope so, been to both several times in real life!
I believe Vol.2 depends on the sales success of Vol.1 so I really hope it does sell well.Hilo and Lihue are really fantastic and very well done.I'd love to land The PMDG 737 in Beautiful Maui's Kahului!!!Big%20Grin.gif

Was an enjoyable trip, but Hawai'i still needs a lot of work to mirror real life.
Pick up Mega Scenery Hawaii. It looks great with FSDT's PHNL. One of the first FSX add ons and still one of the best.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Kahului and Kona will be Volume 2 I take it then? Hope so, been to both several times in real life!
Ditto, I'm psyched at the prospects. For my Private Pilot SEL training in the early 1990s, I hit each of these airports for my cross-country training. It is a JOY that someone is following through by giving us all the major airports. I sure hope they'll consider:Vol 3: Lanai and MolokaiVol 4: West Maui and HanaVol 5: Kamuela and KalaupapaThey each have their own character.
Just to clarify better:Only those that purchased PHNL before Feb. 15th 2010 will get the 50% discount, all other Honolulu purchasers will get a 20% discount. Those that don't have PHNL yet, will be offered to purchase it at 20% discount, when ordering the Hawaiian Airports package.
I am an existing PHNL customer and I didn't get my discount at checkout.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.