Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

Hawaiian Airports Volume 1 for FSX Released!

I am an existing PHNL customer and I didn't get my discount at checkout.
As explained on our forum:http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2631.msg32175#msg32175In order to get a discount, you need to insert a Coupon code. If you purchased before Feb. 15th 2010, the Coupon code has been sent to you via email a couple of hours before the scenery was released. If, instead, you purchased it after that date, the Coupon code to use is the one indicated on our forum.

Guest 413X3

Best 16.50 I've ever spent. Now just a few tweaks to the afcad by someone experienced with the airports setup and it will be perfection. Love island hopping and love Hawaii!

They sent an email with a discount code. If you didn't get it you need to send them an email with purchase data for PHNL. See their support forum for details.scott s..

There is a video of Kona airport developed for FSX on youtube. Don't know if it will be freeware or payware though.

There is a video of Kona airport developed for FSX on youtube. Don't know if it will be freeware or payware though.
I was based out of KOA for a year....such an UGLY piece of land....Links though?

Nice! Wow, these guys are whipping out sceneries left and right, way to go!

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I was based out of KOA for a year....such an UGLY piece of land....
Ouch! That remark is going to leave a bruise...
Links though?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnlCQgY7K4ULooks interesting, though the video froze 2/3 the way through. Wonder if they'll be able to add in the VOG?And I really, really wish that these developers who use the Google Earth imagery for the surrounding area would do a better job of color-matching. Hilo and Lihue aren't hard to miss from the air, due to the color differential.

As explained on our forum:http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2631.msg32175#msg32175In order to get a discount, you need to insert a Coupon code. If you purchased before Feb. 15th 2010, the Coupon code has been sent to you via email a couple of hours before the scenery was released. If, instead, you purchased it after that date, the Coupon code to use is the one indicated on our forum.
Thank you. I just went in and bought it, so I didn't enter in any coupon. Am I too late?

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

UPDATE Released Hawaii Airports Vol1. 1.1 Update http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=3696.0 :( :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Ouch! That remark is going to leave a bruise...
Thanks for the links! Not trying to bruise at all! It's just you expect Hawaii to be lush and green, and then you land in KOA, it's like you're on the moon or something! Spear fishing down by the airport is a lot of fun though, and in town and up on Hualalai is really pretty! North Shore is awesome, and so is South Shore! Hilo side is really pretty too, if not too rainy! Personally, I like it the most up around Waimea Kohala!

Thanks for the links! Not trying to bruise at all! It's just you expect Hawaii to be lush and green, and then you land in KOA, it's like you're on the moon or something! Spear fishing down by the airport is a lot of fun though, and in town and up on Hualalai is really pretty! North Shore is awesome, and so is South Shore! Hilo side is really pretty too, if not too rainy! Personally, I like it the most up around Waimea Kohala!
No, I understand your comments and there's no harm in them. I've done a couple, three releases for the islands and have spent a lot of time looking at pictures and Google Earth, etc. It amazes people to find out about the diverse conditions in the islands and especially The Big Island.I had my eye on two loverly houses on TBI. One was in Hamakua, the other right up by Upolu - PHUP. Seems both are off the market. That and not having the winning Lotto numbers are the only drawbacks from not buying my one-way ticket... :( When I get back to tinkering around the islands I may be in touch. I still have a good portion of Kalifornia to finish in photo scenery and other stuff. Always tinkering!