Sign in to follow this  

How stupid can you be?????????

I will be surprised if he is not fired.

Can you say "Flight Instrutor on a C172"Ron

and they want to place firearms and/or stun guns in the flightdeck? I bet this idiot would be the first to shoot himself.

Ah, security.Still looking for those nail clippers!

Stupid morons running security. I can understand that pilots frustration. It's not safe to fly with these idiots in the terminal. They're strip searching 80 year old women. Ever notice how the Isreal's are just laughing out loud at the americans pathetic attempt at conducting security at airports. I wouldn't want any family member of mine flying. Good for that pilot.

You said:"Ever notice how the Israeli's are just laughing out loud at the americans pathetic attempt at conducting security at airports."Hi Mgd,Ever notice Israel has ONE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, and we have over 500. Perhaps you have a better solution.Regards,Joe :-wavehttp://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Hey on that Nail Clipper issue. If you can take over a plane with nail clippers you must be taking control of an empty plane. because if you tried to do that on my flight i will get Kempo on your butt. Sorry if i seem a little peved i'm just surprised that someone could hold 120 people hostage with nail clippers or a knife. If you can't tell I'm an American and i just needed to let off some steam this is the last you will hear of it from me. BlackFox1 Kempo Student :( @-@ :(

Yes; I've got better ideas. First off, initiate a policy that if you want to fly with luggage, it must be at the airport 24 hours before the flight. And no more carry ons. They can screen it well in advance so I don't have to stand in line waiting for that part. Second, look at Isreal; they have armed guards all over the airport with ousi's (sp) (machine pistols). Course those folks are well trained military people and not some moron with a seventh grade education and 300 lbs overweight that's soon to become a federal employee. What a joke that is. We had better get it together at our airports. They're wide open for attack. Any group of terrorists could walk into one of those crowded airports with machine pistols and take out a thousand folks in five or ten minutes with virtually no resistance whatsoever. Why bother with an airplane when the terminals are packed with targets. What,;;; are americans that stupid that they can't see that coming. Problem is the current policy is one of reaction instead of preemption. That's why I think the current airport security is a joke.

Guest P3_Super_Bee

Will agreed with you there on the airport security is a joke. Now back before 9/11. I got a job(part-time, they didn't have full time would have to pay benifits) at PHNL to be a Security Guard. I got to go to 6 hours of "training" before starting. The first word out of the instructors mouth was I quote, "We are not here to stop terriorist attacks/hijackings, We are here for the "lone nut" who either just got fired, wife/hubby told them to pack their bags, etc"Went though this "trainging" one of the things was as you scan stuff on the xray you will see things that look like waterbottles, etc 99.99% of the time it is a waterbottle but as a security guard you must pull it from the bag and inpsect. Then we get up on the floor for some on the job training, the first waterbottle that shows up on the screen, my trainer, right off the bat is like that is a waterbottle don't worry about it, don't want to slow up the line. We are in the process of renewing the contract with the airport for us to stay on as the securuty outfit, and that is one thing they look at, average time to get though the line. Crip Here I was a Security guard and had no badge, nothing, couldn't even go anywhere in the airport the common person couldn't go. Needless to say I put in a 8 hour shift and told them to pack sand. Went down the hallway and got a job throwing bags at Canadian, for almost 3 times the pay, and a cool little badge that allowed full accces to the airport. :-outtahttp://publish.hometown.aol.com/p3superb/images/675-2fs.jpg