Sign in to follow this  
FlyinIron406

Thoughts on Wilco/Feelthere EJets?

Hi,I was hoping to get some thoughts on the Wilcopub / Feelthere Ejets! Please share comments and feelings on them!Thanks,Kreg

Now that's what I call strange post, Almushyqah. :( I really like the Feelthere V2 packages, E-Jets and ERJ. Can't find any weak spots around looking at the functions, system depth, variants, manuals. Maybe optical glitches like the glareshield panel (which is done in 2D only) might annoy some people while the others enjoy the great value and function of the whole package.I usually fly them by hand to the first level off and then again on the approach and can't say anything bad about their flight behavior in general. The SP looks a bit lazy when trying to follow headings at low speeds sometimes.The sounds are really good and the FMC details of the Honeywell stuff too.As all Embraer commercial aircraft, those planes are highly automated in systems, so you won't get stuck on wondering which hydraulic circle comes first from cold and dark.Those interactive checklists (read by the FO) and the weather radar are nice details too. All relevant performance data is given in the manuals, a not so common thing nowadays.The only downside might be the additional need to buy the extra liveries done by McPhat studios if you don't want to stick to the default ones (which are ok and sufficient in my eyes).

I wouldn't fly it as airliner to be honest ,.!I hope it develops virtually and in real life too ,. And I wish them goodluck?adiós
Dude, I just didn't understand your post.. it's confusing at best.
I say go advertise you peace of ( ) somewhere else STUPID LATIN PARROT .
FYI, I'm not that stupid, certainly not latin and most definitely not a parrot. But you can call me a ninja if you want. :( About wilco/feelthere... I just have Wilco Airbus Vol 1&2.. systems are superb, model is outdated. I don't know about Ejets.

I say go advertise you peace of ( ) somewhere else STUPID LATIN PARROT .
:( More, please.. More!

I really don't get the point out of your posts, Almushyqah.Are you using a translator program or something? I hope so, otherwise some sentences would be pure offense around a rather friendly forum.So lets stay on topic and just state your thoughts about those Feelthere planes, ok?

I really don't get the point out of your posts, Almushyqah.Are you using a translator program or something? I hope so, otherwise some sentences would be pure offense around a rather friendly forum.So lets stay on topic and just state your thoughts about those Feelthere planes, ok?
No no, his hosts are fine. Avsum best threed in time long. Continue pleese your posts great sir.

Eric 

Guest Almushyqah

?I say go advertise you peace of ( ) somewhere else <FILTHY LANGUAGE REMOVED BY MOD>

?I say go advertise you peace of ( ) somewhere else <FILTHY LANGUAGE REMOVED BY MOD>
Hope you enjoyed your stay here. Goodbye.

I have version 1 of the Feelthere E-Jets and I like it.Excellent model.Very good panel and VC.Perfect simulation of the Flight guidance/autoflight system.Guy

terrible night lighting - no dark cockpit. Just a urine colored wash on the panel. Very distracting when you are trying to find the airport in the dark.

Dude, I just didn't understand your post.. it's confusing at best. FYI, I'm not that stupid, certainly not latin and most definitely not a parrot. But you can call me a ninja if you want. :( About wilco/feelthere... I just have Wilco Airbus Vol 1&2.. systems are superb, model is outdated. I don't know about Ejets.
Ouch lets not go that far. I can send you a list of bugs if you want them!