Sign in to follow this  
Virgin_A340

CTD on ALL PMDG planes

I have been running all my PMDG planes just fine on FS9. I installed FSX, got bad FPS then uninstalled it. Now when I run FS9 again ALL of my PMDG planes have an immediate CTD the moment I select any of them from the menu inside FS9. What the hell is causing this? Do I need to do a full reinstall of each one? I really hope not as it take ages with all the service packs.

I have been running all my PMDG planes just fine on FS9. I installed FSX, got bad FPS then uninstalled it. Now when I run FS9 again ALL of my PMDG planes have an immediate CTD the moment I select any of them from the menu inside FS9. What the hell is causing this? Do I need to do a full reinstall of each one? I really hope not as it take ages with all the service packs.
Sorry to say you probably need to reinstall all of them.....

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

You need to sign your real name to your posts please - someone with 300 posts should know this already...
Sorry. I've not posted here for a while and it gets confusing which forums you have to sign and which not.Andy S

Sorry. I've not posted here for a while and it gets confusing which forums you have to sign and which not.Andy S
We have multiple customers who go by Andy (that doesnt count all of those with the name Andrew) and have a last initial of S. Please sign posts in the PMDG forum with your full and complete name. Thank you.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

We have multiple customers who go by Andy (that doesnt count all of those with the name Andrew) and have a last initial of S. Please sign posts in the PMDG forum with your full and complete name. Thank you.
Wow that's the first time I've ever been asked on any forum to sign with my full name! :( If you insist it's Andy Solaini. I own the PMDG 737(boxed) and 747/747F and serials number can be provided if you want even more evidence that I am not trying to scam anyone. Andy Solaini