Sign in to follow this  
GoranM

Saab 340

Well, after a hiatus, I thought I might post a few screens of the Saab in here.Much of it was re done, including the panel.centreconsole.th.jpgcentreconsole2.th.jpgcentreconsole3.th.jpgsaabpanel.th.jpgsaabpanel2.th.jpgsaabpanel3.th.jpg

Guest bstolle

post edited by administratorUnfriendly text removed .Bstolle got a warning.

Why would I want feedback?I never asked for feedback.It's simply an announcement.The forums I am based at show over 22 000 views and over 20 pages of replies. Like I said before, do something productive with your time.

Nevertheless you are presenting us some nice screens showing a great job in progres.This forum is not a place to quarrel , just to share our hobby.Leen de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Nevertheless you are presenting us some nice screens showing a great job in progres.
Thanks. Much appreciated!
This forum is not a place to quarrel , just to share our hobby.Leen de Jager
Couldn't agree with you more.G

Work continues.It has a fully custom coded autopilot and we're sorting out a few last bits of code.Not long

Guest bstolle

That Saab looks really promising and very professional!I might need to take a look at x-plane again once it's released....

That Saab looks really promising and very professional!I might need to take a look at x-plane again once it's released....
I partially agree here.Yes the Saab looks really promising and very professional indeed.On the other hand I do not think this Saab will dramatically change the value of X-Plane , wich is a very good flightsim already.The Saab and other planes to come are added value to an aready great flightsim.Its absolutely very unlikely someone will start to love X-Plane the moment the Saab flies.I am looking forward to this great bird.Leen de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Thank you, gentlemen.I sincerely appreciate the compliments.A lot of work has gone into it...and I mean a LOT.Wrapping a few things up and it's done.

One comment. You may, or may not agree. The panel shading reminds me a bit.........of a panel that's been on fire, because it's dark around all the instruments. It's just my impression. I've included a pic of my RV panel, just because it's got a lot of round guages in it. But they don't look "smoked". It's a light grey background.L.Adamson