Sign in to follow this  

Repaint Airbus A320-200 in "jetBlue?"

I am looking for someone who would be willing to repint the great Airbus A320-200 aircraft produced by Project Airbus in a jetBlue airline livery. You are welcome to pick any of the airline's numerous tail designs for your repaint. All I want is a good quality repaint a Project Airbus A320-200. Please will somebody help? Thank You, AVRicchio

Hello again,Do you happen to have a link? I have been looking, but can't find what repaint you are talking about. Thank You, AVRicchio

There was one of the IADG 'plane, updated for FS2002. Another of Mike Stone's 'plane, by Alvery Guiler. An original by Damian Skutnik was repainted by Jonathan Ostrower. That's three in Jetblue livery. Personally, I haven't spotted a repaint of the Project Airbus 'plane but then there may well be one, for all I know. Which ain't much. Don't have any file names for you either. Am I useless, or wot?Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

I asked this exact same question awhile ago. The answer I got was that Project Airbus does not allow repaints of their aircraft. Supposedly there was one uploaded to the library, but it was deleted at their request. Again, I do not know this for sure, I am just remembering what I was told not too long ago.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

this is obviously a wanted plane! i posted the same question just this past weekend. i had no idea they didn't allow repaints. hopefully a jetBlue version will appear on their website in the near future.chris

Guest Bigshot

I take it then that the project airbus A320 works ok in FS2k4 even with all those complex gauges??

The Project Airbus A320 works very well in FS2004. I'm not sure about the cockpit, but I know the great looking aircraft itself operates fine. Thank You, Aaron Ricchio