Hello everybody,(I have posted the text below in the PMDG support forum as well, but since FS2Crew could also be the reason...)I recently bought the Hat track (something similar to TrackIR) of VRInsight and tried to use it with the PMDG B737NG.Flying online on IVAO I tried to switch frequencies on the radio panel, but it didn't work. Sometimes, after clicking for many times, frequencies are changed but it takes a lot of time.Before you ask, my pc is more than capable of running the this addon.Disconnecting the hat track from the computer, the problem was not solved. Still, I am not able to switch the frequencies.Incidentally, I found out that the keyboard combination of STRG-K is send all the time to the FS. Removing this from the keyboardlayout in FS9 did not help.I also use FS2Crew PMDG Voice Edition, probably it could be the problem as wellHad anyone of you experienced such problem?FS2Crew uses the STRG-K command, but I don't know why it should send it repeatedly. Also strange is the radio frequencies problem stated above.Any suggestions?RegardsSimon Schwenke

Hello everybody,(I have posted the text below in the PMDG support forum as well, but since FS2Crew could also be the reason...)I recently bought the Hat track (something similar to TrackIR) of VRInsight and tried to use it with the PMDG B737NG.Flying online on IVAO I tried to switch frequencies on the radio panel, but it didn't work. Sometimes, after clicking for many times, frequencies are changed but it takes a lot of time.Before you ask, my pc is more than capable of running the this addon.Disconnecting the hat track from the computer, the problem was not solved. Still, I am not able to switch the frequencies.Incidentally, I found out that the keyboard combination of STRG-K is send all the time to the FS. Removing this from the keyboardlayout in FS9 did not help.I also use FS2Crew PMDG Voice Edition, probably it could be the problem as wellHad anyone of you experienced such problem?FS2Crew uses the STRG-K command, but I don't know why it should send it repeatedly. Also strange is the radio frequencies problem stated above.Any suggestions?RegardsSimon Schwenke
Hi Simon,FS2Crew uses these (you can view them in the PMDG keyboard assignments menu):MCP Increase Course Ctrl+Shft+KMCP Decrease Course Ctrl+KIn your case, it sounds like Course is stuck in a loop somehow.As a test:1. Test your Radio knob "before" you open the FS2Crew Main panel.2. Try deleting the two keyboard assignments listed above.3. Test your radio knob immediately "after" opening the FS2Crew Main Panel.If that doesn't do anything, then something else on your system is firing that K keyboard command.Cheers,

Hi Simon,FS2Crew uses these (you can view them in the PMDG keyboard assignments menu):MCP Increase Course Ctrl+Shft+KMCP Decrease Course Ctrl+KIn your case, it sounds like Course is stuck in a loop somehow.As a test:1. Test your Radio knob "before" you open the FS2Crew Main panel.2. Try deleting the two keyboard assignments listed above.3. Test your radio knob immediately "after" opening the FS2Crew Main Panel.If that doesn't do anything, then something else on your system is firing that K keyboard command.Cheers,
Hey Brian,thanks for your answer.I will give it a try, but I will be only able to reply at the beginning of the next week, as I am busy on the weekend.Hopefully your hints will help!Regards,Simon

Hey,terribly sorry for being so late with my answer, but there is this thing called life.I have tried what you suggested, Brian, and it turned out, that the problem occurs without the FS2Crew panel open.I want to give it another try deleting the keyboard assignments, but if that is not working, I am going to reinstall.Anyway, thanks so far for your help!RegardsSimon