Sign in to follow this  
DamianSharpe

If you would all kindly....

Well, This forum topic looks, well dead.Microsoft Flight looks to be something that we will enjoy watching for many months to come.So let me introduce you to something fun.The Microsoft Flight FAQ, Videos and News.This is where you will get all your info too.http://www.microsoft.com/games/flight/Hope that new info comes soon, the second video hardly does justice.

you cant be serious .... your link is 1.5 months old to this group! 

EDIT: Silly comments removed by me, myself and I...And the end you're sorry you've got NOTHING .
Were you not just banned yesterday for this same nonsense? :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Were you not just banned yesterday for this same nonsense? :(
LOL, I was just thinking the SAME thing. Its funny how easy it is to spot a repeat offender after they have been banned.

I've never been on VATSIM or IVAO. I have zero interest in either one. I note that once more you did not address the question asked, but instead have gone straight into ad hominem attack mode......again. :Hmmmph:EDIT: Wow! That was fast work mods! :(

Fr. Bill    

I've never been on VATSIM or IVAO. I have zero interest in either one. I note that once more you did not address the question asked, but instead have gone straight into ad hominem attack mode......again. :Hmmmph:EDIT: Wow! That was fast work mods! :(
I just passed this misfits deeds along to Tom. He'll resolve the matter.

Well, This forum topic looks, well dead.Microsoft Flight looks to be something that we will enjoy watching for many months to come.So let me introduce you to something fun.The Microsoft Flight FAQ, Videos and News.This is where you will get all your info too.http://www.microsoft.com/games/flight/Hope that new info comes soon, the second video hardly does justice.
Are you seriously showing us this? Everyone in the FS community has seen this by now!!! It's been there for over a month!And this topic is not even close to dead.

Brandon Filer

All I am saying is that they have updated the website. All there was before was one video and a press release. Microsoft have released in a press release (link later) that "...community knowledge of the updating and progress of Microsoft Flight is slow, and we would like more of the community to comment and view the Microsoft Flight website...".Sorry for being stupid, but this press release seemed true.

All I am saying is that they have updated the website. All there was before was one video and a press release. Microsoft have released in a press release (link later) that "...community knowledge of the updating and progress of Microsoft Flight is slow, and we would like more of the community to comment and view the Microsoft Flight website...".Sorry for being stupid, but this press release seemed true.
The change to the web site was mentioned on 9/21. Please read further down and find "New Media" & "For your virtual need" threads. We talked about the new video and the new Q&A sections for about a week.

I just passed this misfits deeds along to Tom. He'll resolve the matter.
Good to hear. Now I wonder how long it will be until this yahoo opens another account from another local assuming that his IP adress has been banned.

LOL.gif Damian, you just caught a bad break on your 1st post.We’ve been following this stuff pretty closely.I don’t think anyone expects you to read every post before you make one.But you can imagine, posting old news as new gets a certain reaction anywhere.So it’s good to get up to speed first. But still, really ,no worries :PNew members are great!

Sorry for being stupid, but this press release seemed true.
Oh! Not "stupid" by any means! As has been noted already, you just got "a bad break" with your first post...I for one am delighted to see a new member, and am extremely grateful that age prevents me from remembering MY very first post here, as I'm quite sure it must have been even "more stupid..." :LMAO:So please accept my warmest welcome to you!

Fr. Bill    

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.