Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

Time To Start Talking T7

The 777 will defenitly be my most used airplane too. I really hope PMDG give the 777 the same kind of love and attention to detail as they have with the 737NGX.

I understand the hoopla the NGX is generating among the FS community, I myself will purchase it, but what I´m really - I mean really - looking forward to is PMDG´s 777, and hopefully a 787.Gives me goosebumps just thinking about flying it, the panels, VC, wingviews, engine sounds, etc.My goodness, its going to be great!
Every word out of my mouth.The 777 is it !!! The very day PMDG announced the T7, I decided to switch to FSX, so you can imagine the negative cashflow @ the moment I'm getting new hardware, piece by piece :( Golli

What I would really like to see implimented is the side screens with airport data, aircraft pre flight data entry and etc...as it is in real life on the 200LR/300ER.and also a D-to calculator ;)and and to the devs check out smartcockpit.com. they have a huge amount of information on systems and everything else. could be of use.cheersRac

They don't need SmartCockpit. They have a direct line to Boeing. :( I have no doubt they will try to implement this stuff on the 777 if that is what is in the real bird. All really depends on what limitations FSX places on certain things, but then again that hasn't stopped them from making miracles before.

Alex-I don't know where you got that information- but it was invalid information.Although it really isn't important, as right now, all development effort is on the NGX.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I think one of you guys said it? back in January,But i understand ngx is 100% pmdg workload right now, im just looking to afterwards, etc

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Yes we want the NGX to cross the finish line.:( Then the 777 will become the main focus.:(

@Mr Patel [nice to see you on these forums too [baw608 is me]I think most people are switching for the NGX, the other stranglers, will be the 777 :DI wish the 777 was the one comning out in a couple of months,, ;) ngx after :D

Alex Ridge

I wish the 777 was the one comning out in a couple of months,, ;) ngx after :D
While I am sure I will enjoy the 777 more so when it is released (it is my favorite airplane), I really want the NGX. I need a smaller high quality aircraft. I have the Level 767 which gets me by, and of course the PMDG 747, but I really need something to replace my Maddog MD80. And once the PMDG 777 comes out, that will most likely replace my Level D 76, and then I will have an All PMDG Fleet!

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

An all PMDG fleet sounds good to me!! ;)[[[[I hope they do a new 747-400 after the 777.... really really hope so ]]]]

Alex Ridge

An all PMDG fleet sounds good to me!! ;)
That is my goal too :)Golli

@Mr Patel [nice to see you on these forums too [baw608 is me]I think most people are switching for the NGX, the other stranglers, will be the 777 :DI wish the 777 was the one comning out in a couple of months,, ;) ngx after :D
Great to see another fellow BAV pilot on here! :D I'm sure learning and flying the NGX will make time seem go much quicker when we are waiting for the 777.

a PMDG777 would be amazing! my favorite aircraft! I did not see it mentioned, but what variants of the T7 are we looking at? Please tell me there will be the 200ER will be in there. That is one thing the most current 777 out there does NOT have. (just LR).