Sign in to follow this  
dslaugustus

PMDG Boeing 777?

Hello PMDG Team,I wanted to know are you guys going to be releasing the -200 & -300 version of the Boeing 777?

Hello PMDG Team,I wanted to know are you guys going to be releasing the -200 & -300 version of the Boeing 777?
I doubt they've made any decisions like that yet, and if they have, I doubt they are ready to talk about it.

Noah Bryant

I doubt they've made any decisions like that yet, and if they have, I doubt they are ready to talk about it.
This reminds me of a break up. "Why baby?" "Look I'm not ready to talk about it right now." hhaha

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

It was already mentioned by a team member that they are doing the 777-300. Unknown about the -200 series.

Eric 

i would be extremely surprised if they did not do a -200 varient, please do not frighten me 777ER :(,PMDG said january that the PMDG777 will be released after the DASH 8, however i am now unsure whether the dash will now be released after [777 seems to be a far superior in terms of popularity, i cannot find any thread on these forums regarding the dash 8 . ]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Good Lord, lets hope a dash8 project is not put before the T7. A 777 is much more wanted I would think over a Dash. Hopefully the design techniques used for the ngx will speed dev time for the 777.

Eric 

The dash is been developed by a differnt development team than the 737 and 777.

A gentleman from "British Airways Virtual" made my banner.

how did you get that banner
Good Lord, lets hope a dash8 project is not put before the T7. A 777 is much more wanted I would think over a Dash. Hopefully the design techniques used for the ngx will speed dev time for the 777.
I agree!!

A gentleman from "British Airways Virtual" made my banner.
I liked your last one much better (with the wheels protruding the sig), but any BA sig is always nice to look at.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I really disagree. We have plenty of astounding widebody available in the market (MD-11x, 747x, LDS 767) and no decent free turbine (PT6, PW100). While a T7 from PMDG will be really really sweet as we have no decent FBW available (maybe the Airbus -X in a couple of years when/if they do make an advanced version) I really think FSX is missing a decent PW turboprop (ATR, KingAir, Q400s, etc). In fact, I'd rather have a Beech Kingair A100 analog with the quality of the Realair duke in VC, coupled with the RealityXP 530 than another widebody.I'll most certainly get the JS4100 as soon as I finish building my i7 project because it's the most beautifully modeled VC but I really can't wait to fly a manual YUL06R ILS in heavy snow in a PMDG Dash8, trackir and 30" Dell U3011.Eric Blais

Personally it doesn't matter to me. If PMDG released a flying toilette, I'm sure it would be accurately modeled to include Clockwise rotation upon flush in the USA, and counterclockwise in Ausrtalia :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I tried a flight last night with the POSKY 777-300 (V Australia livery) from YSSY-KLAX. nice model and VC however severly lacking in a lot of areas and the 2D is an FS9 port (or maybe an FS2002 port). Man we so need a PMDG 777! This is now the workhorse of many airlines.

I would think (and hope) that it will have the range of Trip7s available. Just like the B737NG "should" have the range of NGs around. May not be sold as one package but hopefully they will make a 200/ER/LR package and a 300/ER package.Any news on the Dash 8 also? Its been a while since we heard anything about that.