Sign in to follow this  
dslaugustus

PMDG Boeing 777?

No news about the Dash 8, and guess what. Chicken Butt! jk, I don't mind much about that plane, cause I probably won't buy it. The T7 is one of my main focuses, other than the NGX. I'm guessing the T7 will have the -200ER/-LR/-300ER and the freighter versions. The reason I don't think that they will do a -200/-300 version is because not as many airlines have/ would have those compares to the ER or LR models. I'm guessing that the thing that will take the longest time on the T7 is the VC. Everything else should be pretty easy. At least for PMDG, since they are using similar stuff on the T7 as the NGX. I hope they do really good on that.

No news about the Dash 8, and guess what. Chicken Butt! jk, I don't mind much about that plane, cause I probably won't buy it. The T7 is one of my main focuses, other than the NGX. I'm guessing the T7 will have the -200ER/-LR/-300ER and the freighter versions. The reason I don't think that they will do a -200/-300 version is because not as many airlines have/ would have those compares to the ER or LR models. I'm guessing that the thing that will take the longest time on the T7 is the VC. Everything else should be pretty easy. At least for PMDG, since they are using similar stuff on the T7 as the NGX. I hope they do really good on that.
Sorry matey your not fully correct.British Airways "GE" engined T7, are all 777-200 [A , B ] to be exact,with the introduction of the RR engine varient the 777 was upgraded to ER status,It would be estonding if the GE model wasnt simulated Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

i am hoping for the 777-200ER, 200LR, 200LRF and 300ER variants! the 777 is a fantastic plane, and PMDG are amazing for making it.

As a American Airlines fan, I very much want to see a 200 with Trent 800s.As a Aviator, I drool at the range of a 200LR. Can fly from Chicag O'Hare to anywhere I want.As a meat head man, I would love to pilot a 300 ER with those GE90-115s. BIG plane, with BIG engines, producing BIG thrust.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Sorry matey your not fully correct.British Airways "GE" engined T7, are all 777-200 [A , B ] to be exact,with the introduction of the RR engine varient the 777 was upgraded to ER status,It would be estonding if the GE model wasnt simulated Alex
actually the GE90 powers the 3 remaining 200's and 24 of the 200ERs with the Trent powering 19 200ERs. BA only have 3 standard 200's left.

i personally hope the 200lr and 300er and F models are created. I really hope they include the cpdlc data link feature!Big%20Grin.gif
Now that would be amazing :(

Malcolm Rouse

INTEL X58, CORE I7 920, LOW LATENCY 6G RAM, ANTEC 300 CASE, SAMSUNG SPOINT 1TB, HDD VELOCIRAPTOR 300GB, SAMSUNG S222A - 22X DVD+/-/RW, NOCTUA NH-U12P, ATI RADEON 5870 1024MB, WIN7 64, FSX , TRACKIR 5 , X52 ,SAMSUNG 32" HDTV , 19" TFT.

I would be truly something! But i doubt it will be possible to incorporate in FSX but if it is pmdg is the one that came make it happen.P.S i also can't wait for the camera system too (thats one that has been confirmed possible in fsx!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

i personally hope the 200lr and 300er and F models are created.
For me, the order of imprtance are:1. -200ER2. -300ER3. -200LRFAnd if PMDG can make her go steady @ 32x sim rate.4. -200LRGolli.

Yeah well the most important one is the 777-9000GigaRangeOMGBBQF.I can't believe you guys are already going on about the T7. :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Lets enjoy what we have. The 747-400, 747-400F, 747-800, 747-400LCF, MD-11, J41, and the 737 for us FS9 people. PMDG has done some great things. Stop bantering about things years off and go fly! :(