Sign in to follow this  
ailchim

Load sheet

I'm at a very early stage with this product, so bear with me, I am still getting out of synch with the proper process and the fault may very well be mine.My understanding is that the FO completes the PMDG weight & balance form (page 17 of the manual). I don't know how he does that, although random numbers within the correct ranges plus fuel from the FS setting would be fine. Is that correct or am I misreading the manual?If so, what actions must be completed by me before he does it? He's not doing it at the moment!

ngxu_banner.png

I'm at a very early stage with this product, so bear with me, I am still getting out of synch with the proper process and the fault may very well be mine.My understanding is that the FO completes the PMDG weight & balance form (page 17 of the manual). I don't know how he does that, although random numbers within the correct ranges plus fuel from the FS setting would be fine. Is that correct or am I misreading the manual?If so, what actions must be completed by me before he does it? He's not doing it at the moment!
Hi,The FO can't fill out the Loadsheet. Not technically possible. The loadsheet is by your left leg in the VC Cockpit.Cheers,

That's fine, it makes sense.However, you may want to look at the wording of your manual on Page 17:" FO FINAL PREP DUTIES- BAG FORM: ADD UP ITEMS ON BAG FORM- COMPLETE WEIGHT AND BALANCE FORM "I'm not usually that dim but I do believe every word you say!

ngxu_banner.png

That's fine, it makes sense.However, you may want to look at the wording of your manual on Page 17:" FO FINAL PREP DUTIES- BAG FORM: ADD UP ITEMS ON BAG FORM- COMPLETE WEIGHT AND BALANCE FORM "I'm not usually that dim but I do believe every word you say!
Hahaha, I think in the next manual I'll write "Go Forth and Multiply" :-)The FS2Crew FO can flip switches as per his flows. But filling out complex paperwork, not possible.But I see your point... I'll add a footnote in an update about that section to clarify it.Cheers,

I'm trying to build up an FS2Crew colour coded checklist action list of my own (no disrespect) - I did this for the MD-11, which reminds me what I have to do and using which buttons. Just a quick question in that regard.I'm doing the PMDG load sheet, logically this occurs AFTER the gate agent passes over his load sheet in FS2Crew. The FO bugs the V speeds for take off, which depends on the load sheet. Does that sequence of events work?I understand that in fact the gate agent isn't passing over anything, I could do the PMDG load sheet anytime, but for realism's sake, B follows A.

ngxu_banner.png

I'm trying to build up an FS2Crew colour coded checklist action list of my own (no disrespect) - I did this for the MD-11, which reminds me what I have to do and using which buttons. Just a quick question in that regard.I'm doing the PMDG load sheet, logically this occurs AFTER the gate agent passes over his load sheet in FS2Crew. The FO bugs the V speeds for take off, which depends on the load sheet. Does that sequence of events work?I understand that in fact the gate agent isn't passing over anything, I could do the PMDG load sheet anytime, but for realism's sake, B follows A.
Hi,Yes, B follow's A. Good point!Please feel free to share your document with the other users. I'm sure others could also benefit from it.Best,