Sign in to follow this  
clum

FO check problem post SP1

Bryan did some testsDid one flight, not using vatsim (squawkbox), and interacted with the cabin crew, all went okDid another, this time, flying on vatsim, did not interact with any atc but interacted with the cabin crew, all went okDid another flight, flying on vatsim, interacted with ATC and the cabin crew all the way, FO kept saying CHECK after landing and wouldn't say anything else.Did another flight, flying on vatsim, interacted with ATC all the way but not the cabin crew and all went ok.I could only do 4 flights as i have not had the time to do more.

Hi Guys,Not meaning to hijack posts, but does the simmarket version of 767 Voice Commander come with SP1 included. I purchased it but two days hence.Chris
Hi Chris,Negative.Please install the latest SP from the FS2Crew Downloads page.Best,

Ok,Much better, will have to try again with ivap. Could it be a multiplayer clash?I flew a STD route with no issues. Well I calledclear on the right early, and the fo didn't do the control checks or the to flaps.App went a touch wrong as well, but that was ' cos I was onthe phone.VHHH-ZSPD TomorrowChris

Hiya Bryan Last night was success. First full flight with no crashes. Now my flight results here are:Sb4, simmarket download - fo non responsive at after takeoff checksSb4 simmarket download + sp1 - fo check runaway after instrument checks on taxiOffline with simmarket and sp1 - successIvap with simmarket and sp1 - successHmmmm will try with sb4 again after finished moving todayPost results here. Did you have any joy with adding the APU on in flight option to cover in flight power generation emergencies and ETOPS 138 for Atlantic and ETOPS 180. Issues for PACOTSCHeers,Chris

Just bought and installed with SP1 and ran into this problem on 2nd flight. It happened right after "Ready for controls" command. Everything up to that point was normal. After that, he would just respond "check" to any command I gave and no action would take place. I tried cycling the voice recognition on the cfg panel on and off but nothing would reset his constant "check"-ing. I also tried going back to Pre-Taxi mode, forward to Takeoff mode, etc. Windows 7 (English), FSX, w/ Accel6 gigs of RAMi7 920NON-usb headsetSpeech Recognition software set-up and configured as per manual.

Just bought and installed with SP1 and ran into this problem on 2nd flight. It happened right after "Ready for controls" command. Everything up to that point was normal. After that, he would just respond "check" to any command I gave and no action would take place. I tried cycling the voice recognition on the cfg panel on and off but nothing would reset his constant "check"-ing. I also tried going back to Pre-Taxi mode, forward to Takeoff mode, etc. Windows 7 (English), FSX, w/ Accel6 gigs of RAMi7 920NON-usb headsetSpeech Recognition software set-up and configured as per manual.
Dave,Did you download the SP1.1 from the FS2Crew website?If not, try that.Best,

Dave,Did you download the SP1.1 from the FS2Crew website?If not, try that.Best,
I have installed SP1 but not sure if it includes 1.1. I thought it did because the description of what I have installed is as follows:FS2Crew: Level-D 767 Voice Commander EditionService Pack 1 (27 September 2010)**SP1 is NOT built into the Main Installer**SP1 Change Log:1. Looping 'Check-Check' issue identified and solved.2. 'Wipers Off' command can now be given at any speed.Please let me know if there is a 1.1 version I'm missing because I can only find the SP1 download on the FS2Crew website.

Hi Dave,You appear to have the latest version. Re-download it again just be be sure.Can you reproduce you issue?Best,
Hey Bryan, thanks for your prompt support. I have since re-downloaded/installed SP1 and did two test flights and another 3rd flight just until takeoff point. They all went smoothly with no problems. I tried purposely screwing up the order of things at the point I got the loop last time and could not reproduce the faulty result.So all is well for now here. I will report back if the issue rears up again.Thanks.

Hi,I have sometimes the same problem with the check error. Mostly it happens when i want to start with the approach checklist. I have installed SP1. I saw that when the error startet in the level-d alway the lower screen went to the check page for the trims. When i get back to the normal screen and say again appraoch cheklist i hear a check from fs2crew and the lower page goes to the trim page After Landing and shutdown and manually go back to befor engine start the program works again. During the error there is a little yellow light flashing in the window from fs2crew programm in the fs right to the item approach. . I hope you understand me ;).Best regardsChristian

Hi,thanks for the answer. I will try it. I haven´t seen that there is a change in it.Best regardsChristian

So i have checked it. But i have the check failure again. And now the windows went to black where the yellow words are standing. Sorry for that.