Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

FS9 Configurator

Guest kilo_sierra17

Sorry Ken, I guess it didn't work for me earilier, but it works now!

Excellent utility Ken ........ thanks for your timeBest ...... Brian Chambers

IIRC VirtualCopilot is the thing that warns you with a pop-up message if you leave the parking brake on or forget to set flaps, things like that.It can be switched from, I think, the aircraft realism settings in FS (not at my FS PC at the moment).

Guest BrunoF

Very Great and flexible utility! Thank you very much Ken.Best,Bruno Francescoli.

Guest Pepe

Maybe I'm missing something simple with this but when I run this program nothing is displayed in right panel.Clicking, or double clicking on the values listed on the left side does nothing.Any suggestions?Thanks

Guest DanWalloch

Dang, thought it was something M$ tried to slide past our noses.

Guest JosephSAnderson

The utility is very helpful. If you are looking for suggestions, it would be nice to have a Find function that could include the typical wildcard characters (*, ?). If you don't know exactly what you are looking for fs9.cfg can be daunting. Thanks for your kindness.Joe

Hi,I'm at work and have not had a chance to use your program yet. From the reaction it sounds great.My question is: Will it work on the aircraft.cfg and/or scenery.cfg?I think the format of these files are the same. I guess any .INI type file has the same format. Be great to use this container to be able to get at all of them from one place via a drop down menu type approach.Just thinking out loud.Thanks,Charlie

Great file thank you for your effort.One suggestion could be to add the ability to save and/or reload different configs? For instance flying the bush I may have auto gen cranked up, traffic down etc etc, while loading the PMDG 73G I know I may want more traffic but less autogen etc.Don't know how feasible that is - but a suggestion anyways.Thank you again for a neat add on.Joe LorencPhiladelphia/Charlotte Hub Manager, Carolina Operations, VN7 Networkhttp://www.vn7network.com/

Joe Lorenc