I am still thinking about getting ASE as an upgrade from ASv6.5 but have a few questions about how it works with other addons.1) Will ASE work with FS Build to get the winds aloft data? This is a big deal as I use FS Build quite a bit as a fuel planner.2) Will ASE work with Ground Environment? I use the weather from ASv6.5 to get GE to use the correct ground textures.3) I have heard some people having issues with ASA and Radar Contact. Are there any issues with ASE adn RCv4?4) When using ASv6.5 I get jumps in weather quite a bit, ie when on approach all looks clear then when I get lower it all clouds over all of a sudden. Does ASE make the weather more "stable" if that's the right word.Andy Solaini

Hi,1. If you are using US English for your Windows language or you switch to US English for the minutes FSB is in use.2. If by GE you mean GE Pro, then yes.3. Same situations with ASE, FSX and RC4 if you are going to use ASE in DWC Mode. If you are using FS9 none of this pertains to you.4. That is the visibility layer popping in and that is a FS issue and there is nothing we can do to control that.