Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Wabey

New CanJet Livery

Hi,I hate begging and asking for liveries, but im useless at painting!Im after a CanJet PMDG 738 Winglet livery..... in the new colour scheme... pictures can be provided if you need.Also, im after the same livery but in the 738 AIA model for traffic.....Anyone... please!?!?!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey,I am also looking for this livery. Currently it is the one you showed, yes.http://bit.ly/dsNAyW ANET linkWould be awesome if someone could do this :D

Canjet 737-800W for IFly as requested by Wabey!Hope you like it. If you want it PM me and will send it to you Thanks James Parker

Canjet 737-800W for IFly as requested by Wabey!Hope you like it. If you want it PM me and will send it to you Thanks James Parker
Great work! May I ask how you made those curves near the tail?

Hi there Luckyman,To make the curves on the back of the fuse I used the pen tool, it took a little bit of time to get correct but I am very pleased with the result!If you would need any help feel free to PM me and I would be very happy to help you out.Thanks James Parker

Thanks for the offer. Right now I'm fine, but I'll keep you in mind ! :(

Hey,James_likes_paintingI would love to have the iFly Canjet new livery please! :)Thanks!Justin

Hey,James_likes_paintingI would love to have the iFly Canjet new livery please! :)Thanks!Justin
James_likes_painting hasn't been active since last December, so I wouldn't hold your breath.regards,Joe