Sign in to follow this  
Kyprianos Biris

FSmeteo 6.2 server problems..

Guest panzerschiffe

I didn't even get the 6.2 update, though I had gotten the previous 2 V6 updates. Grrr

I bought version 5.2 21 Sept 2002 after the 1 July 2002 deline date. Does this mean I will be getting a free update from Marc or does everyone need to purchase an upgrade?

Dan,I purchased my 5.2 update this past January and the 6.2 update showed up in my e-mail this AM ( free ). Might need to drop Marc a note if you don't see it in a day or so.JimBob

I did send him a email with proof of purchase yesterday and I have not heard back from him.

Pete, My 6.01 works with FS2004. And, yes, I get stutters everytime FSMeteo updates the weather. About 4-5 stutters in 10 seconds or so. They are pretty annoying.

Guest GrahamB

Same with me and V5.2 since last night. Only the get wx and stay offline works.Graham

Guest boblj56

I had no problem last night. I'm using 6.2. But now I can't get on FSmeteo servers or the vatsim server though FSMeteo.

Guest Binzy

Just wondering for those who have had any success with 6.2 , does the weather still pop up or do we have a smooth transition ?Regards Rob

Steve,thanks for the info. Unfortunately I'm getting stutters with wxre as well as with fsmeteo (5.1 that is). I'm really not quite sure if I'll update either of them if the stutter problem isn't fixed in future updates.To bad, I really loved both programs and they worked fine in 2002. Well, maybe there is hope since it is mentioned in the wxre forum as being a bug and that they're working on it.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAthlonXP2000,AbitKX7-333(latest4in1),512MB/2700SDRAM,WinXP,DirectX8.1,Geforce3TI200(128MB)(Det.30.82),SBlive(WDM5.1.2601.0)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Just got the 6.2 upgrade and it looks as if it is connecting to server 200 but then hangs part way through the 'downloading winds'.Looks like it could be server problem and not a problem with the upgrade. I hope so for our sake and Marc's, I'm sure he wouldn't like to have search for a bug in the update :-)

Guest GrahamB

V5.2 is now connecting and working fine for me.

Guest Tim W

Just to let you know that like Vulcan, My new 6.2 version (just installed) connects to the server1 ok and gives the message "downloading TAF" The bar moves to within 3 mm of the right end with the message "downloading winds" and just hangs there. The whole screen goes white and I get "programme not responding message".The "get world weather and stay off line" and then "use downloaded weather" option works fine. RegardsTimhttp://www.cambridgeflyingclub.com/images/timavatar2.jpg

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi,I have a couple questions that I was wondering if someone could answer.First, no seems to have answered the question of whether or not the latest version of FSMeteo, 6.2, is causing small stutters every 10 seconds or so.Second question, from the FSMeteo webpage...FS METEO was not patch to work with the NEW FSUIPC V3 like other weather software does.FS Meteo V6.2 is accredited to be use with the new FSUIPC V3.0!#####?Jim

Same prob here, FSmeteo 6.2 stops responding during the wind download.OHN

"Just got the 6.2 upgrade and it looks as if it is connecting to server 200 but then hangs part way through the 'downloading winds'"Same here...Henry