Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

Can't Copy and Paste with new kneeboard...WHY?

I used to use map view...go to my destination airport...click and get ILS frequencies. I'd Ctrl+C, and then paste, Ctrl+V to my kneeboard. I can't seem to do that in FS9. Why not? What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance. Stan

Hi,Probably because it is a webbrowser/HTML based kneeboard now and not a text based kneeboard anymore. (Wilde guess)

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest OneTinSoldier

I think that is a good guess and is what I was thinking. I just wanted to see what others had to say about it and confirm my suspicions. I have seen this question come up on anoher forum before but saw it didn't get an answer, so I was trying to see if I could get this guy an answer.Thanks,Jim

Guest danowat

Hold your horse's :),I am working on something as we speak.Dan

It should be easy for any HTML gurus to create a text window that you can type into and save ... much like this form I am typing into right now.I'm sure we'll see that in a matter of days.

Guest danowat

Hmmmm, well yes and no, I have created a text box that you can type into, but you cannot paste into it YET, I need to create a javascript that will paste clipboard text into the window.Dan