Sign in to follow this  
Guest chris493

Top Line FSX System for Sale

Guest chris493

Hi all,Times are hard for me at the moment and I'm planning on buying a $15,000 engagement ring for my girlfriend. I know yikes. I need cash and I am selling a high end system, along with a few other parts. You can buy the whole system or the parts. I'm not paying for delivery outside of Australia unfortunately, so buyer will have to consider this before buying. See the first part of my signature for the parts for sale. Don't worry guys, I'm not quitting my hobby, I'm keeping my other computer along with the 980x which is more than enough to run at max. Thanks all

Guest chris493

No interests? It's all top quality items. Nothing is damaged, worn or burnt out. Everything is under 1 year old. Prices are cheaper than new. Enquire for prices.

GLWS and good luck with the proposal - been there myself, it's hard to hand over that sort of £££ for an engagement ring, but it'll be worth it! I bought the ring first and now 18 months on am I building my gaming rig (see sig for specs). Why am I glad I waited to build the rig til now? Cos the wife rather likes PC gaming and particularly likes Call of Duty!Anyways that is one sick setup your selling there, I hope it finds a good home. Hell, I'd be happy with your "everyday" rig!!!

5600x, 6800xt, Samsung Odyssey HMD+

Guest chris493

Hahahaha cheers. I'm going to keep the 980x from my gaming and put it in my everday rig. Sell the 930. I wish my GF was like your wife haha. She's not really that type of person unfortunately.

I'd keep the rig and just buy her a $10,000 ring instead - compromise is an important part of marriage!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Something in this story doesn't add up - selling PC to raise monies for a $15,000 engagement ring. If I were considering an engagement ring in this price range I would consider myself very wealthy, at least wealth enough to afford the ring, the PC and perhaps a new Porsche to boot.

Guest chris493

How doesn't it add up? I'm buying her a very expensive ring because I want to. No I cannot afford it, that's why I'm selling one of my rigs, so that I can get most of the money and be able to afford the ring. How does that not add up? Have you never bought something that you cannot realy afford but you really want it? House for example? I would probably bet money that you have a mortgage on your house, plus a few credit cards, and maybe even a loan or two for cars or whatever.

ChrisThought you were moving back to gloomy Scotland earlier on this year. Your location is still showing as Perth, Australia.Did you come to your senses?

You're in Australia so shipping to the US would be a bunch right?How much are you looking to get for the system?Just to throw this out there... the first ring I bought for my wife was $300... in college... no money. 15k seems a bit much...especially if you don't have the money for it or even with a loan, try to pay it off within 2 or less years...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest bstolle

Buying her an engagement ring which you can't afford? R U sure that this is going to impress her?You have any idea how much the shipping to Europe would cost? Not the ring, the PC....

Guys, come on, this is not a referendum on this guy's finances, he's simply selling a computer.

How much are you looking to get for the system?
Look in his signature!

Look in his signature!
oh my 8500!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guys, come on, this is not a referendum on this guy's finances, he's simply selling a computer.
Exactly, reminds me of the old saying: MYOB - Mind your own business!

Good point guys. Good luck with the sale of your rig Chris.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11