Sign in to follow this  
Guest chris493

Top Line FSX System for Sale

Yeah, all the best Chris. Awesome components there

Guest chris493

Thanks guys. It is true with the mind your own business, however, the money I get from this rig, plus the $2,300 I have saved up only leaves me with a fairly small loan that I could pay off after a year. The price in the signature is wrong, I need to change it and will today. Look back for the new price. Ryan: nah I turned down the opportunity to move back to Scotland. Decided that Australia was the best place to be at the moment. Maybe in later life. Also, I will look at shipping rates to the US and Europe, and I believe it is done per KG so I will stick it on the scales all built, and go by that.

Best wishes for your engagement and the PC sale.Just a quick hardware question if I may, I have been curious on the difference between the I7 quad core and the I7 six core(980x), if they are both clocked at the same GHz (lets say 4GHz), would there be any difference in respect to running FSX on them? Would FSX take a better advantage over six cores then over 4 and would the difference be significant? Thanks in advance.

Guest chris493

The extra 2 cores makes FSX run super smooth. In FSX more cores=more smoothness. The six core can also be OCd easier than some 4 cores (920/930/950) meaning higher clocks and better performance.

Guest chris493

Thanks all who were interested, but the system is now sold to a new greatful owner.

Guest chris493

AU$6,200what was sold:Coolermaster HAF932i7 930 @ 4GHzeVGA 4-way SLI3x eVGA GTX480's12Gb Corsair Dominator GT 1600MHz C7Corsair H50Corsair HX1000 PSU2x 300GB Velociraptors2x Corsair Performance Series 256GB SSDs3x LG 23"LED 100Hz MonitorsLogitech G940 Joystick