Hi Bryan!, I really enjoy the FS2CREW Voice Commander for the WIlco and PMDG 737. I have a problem with my FO tunning nav radios. I give the command using the syntax provided in the program documentation, the text appears correctly in the green band over the screen but the FO does not execute de command. I hope that you can help me, I'm trying to fly a SID using the charts and cannot do it without my FO.Best Regards!,Facundo CarricaPS: PLease delete my other post int the FS2CREW Suppot main tree.

Hi Bryan!, I really enjoy the FS2CREW Voice Commander for the WIlco and PMDG 737. I have a problem with my FO tunning nav radios. I give the command using the syntax provided in the program documentation, the text appears correctly in the green band over the screen but the FO does not execute de command. I hope that you can help me, I'm trying to fly a SID using the charts and cannot do it without my FO.Best Regards!,Facundo CarricaPS: PLease delete my other post int the FS2CREW Suppot main tree.
How exactly are you saying the command?Please give me an example. It should work for you as it works for me.Best,

I say it following the syntax that comes with the last update documentation."Set XXX point XX on Nav 1"Regards!
Are you pronouncing XXX in full.Example:"Set One Zero Nine Point Five Zero on Nav 1".The numbers need to be pronounced individually.Best,

Are you pronouncing XXX in full.Example:"Set One Zero Nine Point Five Zero on Nav 1".The numbers need to be pronounced individually.Best,
Yes Sir, and I even offered him a rise and better medical plan :( The command is well reflected in the text bar so I assume that the program capture it correctly.Best Regards.

Yes Sir, and I even offered him a rise and better medical plan :( The command is well reflected in the text bar so I assume that the program capture it correctly.Best Regards.
Are you running any external hardware that might override the Nav 1/ Nav 2 box?That's all I can think of as an explanation.Best,

Are you running any external hardware that might override the Nav 1/ Nav 2 box?That's all I can think of as an explanation.Best,
I don´t think so, I've got a CH Yoke, Throttle Quad and pedals, USB headsets and TrackIR. No NAV modules as GoFlight, Saitek or similar.Thank you very much Bryan for your support!.Best Regards,

I don´t think so, I've got a CH Yoke, Throttle Quad and pedals, USB headsets and TrackIR. No NAV modules as GoFlight, Saitek or similar.Thank you very much Bryan for your support!.Best Regards,
Can anyone else reproduce this? I'm out of ideas.Cheers,

Well, the miracle had happened!!. Yesterday I finally could make my FO to tune the nav radios. Apparently I was pronouncing the order to slow, so the green bar showed it correctly but the FO didn´t execute it. I talked a little faster and got it working.Thanks Bryan for you oustanding support. Hope some day you can make a FS2CREW with voice for the 737-200. :( Best Regards!