Sign in to follow this  
Guest JeanLuc_

Design Team

Interesting, you launched this thread a few days ago:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...&mesg_id=157214And now you're back with this link. Why anyone in their right mind would let someone "manage" and profit from their hard work is beyond me. I suspect it's more likely someone trying to get rich quick on the talent that's out there in the freeware community. I hope there's no one gullible enough to fall for this one....-John

Hey John, while I see your point, maybe you don't see the big picture. the way I see it is that this is a community and being such, many want to be a part of something, to contribute to the community, yet not everyone has all the talent to do everything that is involved in FS, some are good modellers, some great with panels, some with scenery and others at organization. Think about the people BEHIND the Lago name, the Eaglesoft name, PAI etc. If I was to go payware with my scenery design, there are a lot of areas that I know little about in getting it set up, even freeware, some have no clue how to design a website to show off the designs.On the other side of the coin, the original poster, while seeming pretty eager, doesn't come across as being that in the know, BUT we will see, something great could come of this.Don't the experienced simmers need to guide, help and inform the newbies, not criticize? Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Larry S

If he's as good an agent as Scott Boras, I might consider it. *:-*

I call 'em as I see 'em Michael. I think I am using my wisdom in warning simmers on this one.... Yuri's first post in this forum is basically a solicitation--he's looking for people to work on payware projects so he can get his "cut"... If someone I knew came into the forum with such an offer, I'd be out there cheering for him 100 pct. But someone with no credentials and no prior participation in the forum? I just see that as someone looking for the gullible... So I am trying to guide, help and inform....-JohnEdit: I should add that by credentials, I mean bona fides... Yuri hasn't established himself by telling us about himself--for all we know, this could be another effort at harvesting email addresses for spammers....

Guest panda234

Who knows? Maybe he can build a good team. If he does, we'll all benefit. Good luck Yuri...billg

Guest yuri14

Thanks to all who support me. I would really like if somebody would join or find someone. I will do everything fairly. I will spread all the profits EVENLY no matter what job you had on a project. Yuri Sheykman

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Yuri,all the best wishes for your endeavour. I just hope for you that "spread profits EVENLY no matter what job" won't refrain people to contact you. As a matter of fact, for what I know of FS development, not all positions in a project requires the same number of hours...far from it in some projects I'm very familliar with...Hope this helps!