Sign in to follow this  
jmeijerink

Missing lights

Hello,Suddenly i've lost nav and beacon lights on my MD-11. I think i'm missing some lines in my aircraft.cfg under de section [LIGHTS]. (see below)[LIGHTS]//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobes, 3=Navigation, 4=Cockpit, 5=landing, 6=taxi, 7=recognition, 8=wing, 9=Logolight.0 = 8, -85.231, 23.611, -1.000, fx_PMDG_MD11_winglight,light.1 = 7, -85.231, -23.611, -1.000, fx_PMDG_MD11_winglight,light.2 = 2, -14.500, 0.00, -10.750, fx_PMDG_MD11_LL_Light,light.3 = 9, -7.025, 0.00, 4.263, fx_PMDG_MD11_emerlights,Can someone check their own aircraft.cfg and tell me what i'm missing? Thanks!

Hi there just checked mine cfg and its the same as yours so mite be another problem

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks for the quick reply... I've just checked it with the other airplanes and it seems i've lost the lights with all aircrafts. Really annoying....Did anyone ever had the same problem?

Hi ur not using rex2 by any chance and have u got the landing light illumate on the ground checked in fsx in the settings areaPs mite be an idea to sign ur name in the sig box as per the rules :(

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Peter,I had the same problem with landing lights and REX2, I ended up unchecking the landing lights update in REX2 config.Are you suggesting I can keep my xeon REX2 lights but uncheck the "landing light illuminate the ground" in FSX instead?ThanksStefan Ticusan

Stefan Ticusan

Hi no not unchecked but make sure u got it checked in fsx

Peter kelberg

Peter,I had the same problem with landing lights and REX2, I ended up unchecking the landing lights update in REX2 config.Are you suggesting I can keep my xeon REX2 lights but uncheck the "landing light illuminate the ground" in FSX instead?ThanksStefan Ticusan
With the MD-11 you can use the high intensity lights in REX (xenon or gold). For some reason the MD-11 does not like the other settings, stick with the high intensity ones and you should be good.

With the MD-11 you can use the high intensity lights in REX (xenon or gold). For some reason the MD-11 does not like the other settings, stick with the high intensity ones and you should be good.
Thank you Dan, I'll look into this again, I had this issue a while back.Love the xenon :)

Stefan Ticusan