Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fortress

FSMeteo Server Up and Runing

It appears that the Server problem has been corrected.Attempted to log on at 8:00 A.M. EST with no joy, but just made another attempt at 10:50 A.M. and logged onto the server with no problems.Kenny G.

Guest Fortress

OK so far! OK, that is, since I got a new FSMeteo.exe (ver 6.3) from Marc this a.m.Thanks Marc if you're there! ;-)Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

Yep it works great now, just took he lear for a 30 minutes flight through 5 weather stations using ver 6.2, no popup clouds just absolutely awesome.OHN

Guest shaunm

Hi Paul I noticed you sayed you had version 6.3. I only purchased last night but only have 6.2. Where do you get the update from. Cheers Shaun

Guest Muppet22

It'll arrive in your mail Shaun, or at least it should do.

I am also a FSMeteo customer, and I haven't received the 6.3 update by mail. Do you have the auhtor's e-mail address?Thanks.

Guest Fortress

support@fsmeteo.comCheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]