Sign in to follow this  
Guest freequest

Best FS9-plane

Guest Mark Hazeldine

No no no, your all wrong! It's the PMDG 737NG.Well OK, some of those mentioned here are also very good.

Guest hoohah

>>BTW, I've flown the new R4D with that lovely gmax cockpit.>Neener, neener.Now I'm jealous.I was going to say that I didn't like the default DC-3 because the MAAM R4D had spoiled me. I'm sure when the FS9 R4D arrives, I'll be a happy man.

Guest hoohah

>.... I guess if I found a nice 767 2D>panel that was more along those lines in terms of gauge size>and screen footprint, I'd probably give the iFDG another go.>Have you tried Lonny Payne's 757/767 panel? I know he has updated the 757 portion to FS9, at least. And I think the only diff is that the 767 uses a different FMC gauge. I used it all the time in FS8; but I've to fly _any_ jet in FS9 yet.

Guest Dominik Mann

Mine is definitely the An-225 :D . Why? You're seriously asking me that? :-hah

>No no no, your all wrong! It's the PMDG 737NG.>>Well OK, some of those mentioned here are also very good.But it's a...(gasp!) a heavy!!! LOL GA all the way!! LOLRegards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

I am SERIOUSLY missing my Dreamfleet cardinal. Thats my default Cessna. I have the new 152, but I really like the old Carenado 152. Mainly cause they had a model without wheel pants. Lyons Stinson is amazing...all bills stuff is. I especially love his clipped wing cub.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest imemyself

My favorite default ones would probably be the Mooney, and the Lear(probably since M$ couldn't take the time to update those from the FS2K versions for FS2k2). Though, I like the R-22 too(a helo I can actually fly :) ) Other than the Cub, and maybe DC-3, I'm never touching any of the old dusty planes. Addons, I would probably say the FFX 727(wish they'd to a short body), and FFX 737s.

Guest freequest

Well I really like the Globe swift from Bill Lyons but for some unknown reason im flying the defualt cessna 182S ... loged about 45 hours in it allready...

Guest Darren Howie

Easy RFP 747-200.Everything works unlike my CaptSsim 727 which has now been deserted and the lovely PMDG73NG which still has teething problems.Also Ralphs support for his product is outstanding.Easily the best pay for addon for FS9 for a while anyway!!Have fun

Guest Milton

Seems my favorite is the one I'm flying at any given session.Whether default or add-on, each aircraft has its personality and I love the challenge of familiarizing and going through all the phases of flight easily once mastered. My hat is off to all designers, MS, and everyone else for the many hours invested to bring these awesome renditions for our pleasure.Milton

Guest B52Drivr

Hello All,Well, to be honest, the MS Lear isn't half bad. Miltons Dash 7 is awsome. I've heard pro's and con's about the CS727, and other than the approach angle of desent, (which is easialy fixed), I find it tons of fun.And from 2002, I imported the POSKY CJR 200 and with a few mods, it has turned out to be a fine aircraft.While we're talking about it, I've been trying to find out more information about the Dreamfleet 727, but can only find there one page of info, which is not too informative . . . is there more someplace else? And are they really going to produce it?Best to all,Clayton T. Dopke (Clay)Major, USAF (retired)"Drac"

Guest Rockcliffe

>>My hat is off to all designers, MS, and everyone else for the>many hours invested to bring these awesome renditions for our>pleasure.>Takes one to know one, I guess! Canadian Ice Reconaissance Dash 7 gets my vote. As for default, I spend a lot of time in the 172.BlairCYOW

Guest daveg4otu

Stock= Dc-3Addon= C-2A Greyhound and C-5A Galaxy(actually FS2002 but both work fine)Dave

Guest freequest

Yeah I guess your right there Milton it depends on the day low or slow or quick prop twin... or for those long trans US charter flights a PC-12 at 25,000ft.