Sign in to follow this  

Ready For Pushpack 747

Guest rici

Hiya,Does anyone know if I bought the Ready For Pushback 747 today, if I would have to download the patch to update it, or is the product download already at its most recent? Thanks for your help.Ric

If you were to purchase Ready for Pushback today and wished to use it in FS2002, you would not need any sort of patch. If you wished to use it in FS2004, you would move the FS2002 Folders into FS2004 and then would have to run the FS2002 to FS2004 patch to complete the installation. That's how I currently understand it.

I believe you also need the so-called "April Patch" for FS2002 as well. Install the base product, add the FS2002 patch, then the FS2004 patch.===Carrier Landing: the most fun you can have with your pants on.

If he is to buy it today, he does NOT need the April patch, it is already included in the downloaded software. The April patch is only required for those who recieved their product before, well, April.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Guest tascaso

Yes Yes Yes, check out their its a very friendly and tight knit community very helpful. I really enjoy their product...it works very well and unlike the FMC automated functions of the newer liners this requires multitasking and an astonishing amount of practice and study to master and fly properly...a true joy! But, coming from Ralph I am not surprised I highly endorse the product and it is just beautiful in FS9 I run AA at 8Xtap9 and the aircraft are just PRETTY to look at...and I am not a person that goes for that preferring authenticity of the cockpit and systems.Its now number one in FS... for me!So get out of the forum and go get it!!!Tony

You can install directly into FS2004 and run the FS2004 update after that.No need to install into FS2002 and manually move things (though it can be done).