Sign in to follow this  
Guest PHLMercenary

MSI FX5600 !

I have recently upgraded my graphic card to 256MB MSI FX5600 card but the aircraft panel no longer show up in FS9 at all - only a black blank screen show up in the panel area no matter how I tweak the graphic settings. Only the B737-400 panel shows up while the other panels for B747 and B777 all go into pitch darkness.Has anyone in the forum experience the same problem and any work around technique is greatly appreciated.

What video drivers are using? I understand you need the lattest Nvida drivers for the FX card. I am assuming you are only missing the panel in 2D mode. Do a search here if you need more info. I believe this info has been discussed quite a bit since FS2004 came out. Good luck!Tony

Guest PHLMercenary

What are your computer settings and is your bios current?? I've never had problems with this card in FS9 with any drivers. I suspect the problem people are experiencing may be elsewhere in the system.